Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.1.0
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary:
1. battle influence not received when other nobles engaged.
2. relation with 'some' nobles set to -100
problem 1 is well known.
problem 2 is that I noticed now.
I am a mercenary right now.
I never did hostile act with 'ergeon', 'rhagaea' and 'serandon'.
when I noticed that I had -100 relation with ergeon, I felt weird but passed. Because I didn't know what happened.

I fought against 900 khuzait army with 200 mine, 300 southern empire, and won. and then rescued 'rhagaea'.
Instantly, I noticed that I have -100 relation with her.
Is it impossible, because I am working for southern empire, and didn't do hostile to her.

I am wondering, If I rescue (not 100%) other nobles after battle, as a mercenary, relation with that noble goes to -100.

How to Reproduce:

Being a mercenary, and save nobles from winning battle..?
But not all.. some nobles gave positive relations.

Have you used cheats and if so which:
not this playthrough.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
have some screenshots but cannot post here..?

Computer Specs:
GPU: gtx1070
GPU Driver Version: ?
CPU: 5800x
RAM: 32gb
Motherboard: asus b550 gaming a
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): p31, 980pro (1tb)

Hey, can you please share your save file with us via Ticket so we can further inspect the issue? To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

I am also having this issue. It seems to happen occasionally when releasing a lord from captivity after a battle. The amount that gets reduced is also a HUGE number starting with 2, which seems like the maximum allowed relationship reduction allowed by the programming, which then gets capped to -100 relation.

This has happened to me as well, rescuing lords in my faction. Terrible bug and it has been previously reported

This issue seems to happen only when you rescue a notable that hasn't yet been met. After "meeting properly" the game "improves" your relationship with the clan by -22828762874876283 (random horrible number, or at least appears to be random), making it -100 in total. Kinda killing game progress as I'm personally playing on Bannerlord difficulty+Ironman+Permadeath. Absolutely terrible bug.

Back
Top Bottom