关于 MBrepository 停运的相关消息

Users who are viewing this thread

Shiroin

Section Moderator
Unfortunately, the server was shut down. As many of you may know, TW have handled hosting for the server for many years now. Apparently the devs have recently gone on a pass through a lot of their old servers they no longer use and either repurposed or shut down a bunch of them, and somehow the Repository server accidentally got caught up in that and was shut down.
Also unfortunately I haven't been keeping updated backups of the Repository site for the past few years. My last backup is from 2017, I think. Of course, the site has been locked down since the Nexus transfer and not allowing new uploads, only updates for existing file listings, so there has been very little activity since that time. Honestly it was probably about time to close it down anyway, I just wish it had been possible to handle closure of the site better, like giving advanced notice.

I need to go ahead and redirect the domain (which I own) and put up an announcement page for it to let people know it is indeed permanently shut down, so it's not just giving a connection error, I just haven't done it yet.

EDIT:
An announcement page for it is now up on a hosting account I own, so the website now shows that instead of a connection error.

译稿:非常遗憾的是,服务器下线了。正如你们大部份人所知,TaleWorlds 在过去几年来一直为 MBrepository 托管服务器。很明显,开发者最近对他们不再使用的旧服务器进行了清理,并重新规划或是关闭了一批服务器,不知如何 repository 的服务器是被关闭的那批服务器的其中之一。
同样令人遗憾的是,在过去的几年里我特一直没有对 repository 的网站备份进行更新。我想最后一次备份大概是在 2017 年。当然,自从 Nexus 转移后,网站就被锁定了,不允许玩家们上传新的内容,只允许对已有的文件档案进行更新,所以 repository 自那时起就不大活跃了。说实话,我想大概也是该关闭的时候了,我只是希望能用更好的措施去处理网站停运,比如事先告知大家(停运的事情)。

我需要去重定向域名(我持有该域名),并建立一个公告页面来通知大家知道 MBrepository 确实是永久关闭了。所以目前不该只是显示一个连接错误,只是(公告页面)还没有完成。目前显示的是关站公告

TaleWorlds 的网站管理员 Janus 确认了此消息;没有任何事先通知就直接宕机,还是比较令人震惊的

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom