“Reintroduced 200 items”

Users who are viewing this thread

I don't really understand what people mean when they say that the items were on multiplayer? There only appears to be.... like 100 items total in multiplayer. Perhaps I'm wrong about this, but I've heard this comment thrown out a lot without seeing any evidence. Just curious if anyone has an answer.

I don't really understand what people mean when they say that the items were on multiplayer? There only appears to be.... like 100 items total in multiplayer. Perhaps I'm wrong about this, but I've heard this comment thrown out a lot without seeing any evidence. Just curious if anyone has an answer.
Apparently some items had a line of code attached to them that said they're only for MP, that made them not appear in SP. Doesn't mean they were actually used in MP.

Askorti - that's a great answer thank you. I did read about the MP flag but didn't make the connection till now.

So...? If you really want, just go to:
Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\SandBoxCore\ModuleData\ and open spitems.xml, and search for multiplayer_item="false". These were all "true" before.

Could have lead with that, but thank you all the same

EDIT: That's 26 items which are just remeshes of already existing items to fit the relevant culture

Back
Top Bottom