ban-38031

1. Resolved Crash on quest ‘Betting Fraud’

Summary: Whenever i enter a tournament while on this quest the game crashes when the tournament is finished. Win or lose it doesn’t matter the game crashes on the loading screen. It only started doing it after i started this quest. How to Reproduce: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots &...
  2. In Progress Infinite loading after the end of the tournament

Summary: The bug appears when performing the "Betting Fraud" task. If you fulfill the conditions of victory or defeat by NPC, then after the end of the tournament will be infinite load. In the background continue to play music and play the sounds of the environment, the game is not marked as...
  3. In Progress betting fraud quest

in the betting fraud quest, when I don't lose the tournament, the game just stuck
  4. SpartanBG

Resolved [Game Freeze] Tournament finished and loading screen just froze

Summary: So, i took a quest from a town - Betting Fraud. I went to the nearest city and entered the tourney. A NPC met me before the tourney and told me to loose at the 4th round. I did lose to a normal soldier NPC. After clicking to exit the tournament the loading screen just froze. Waited for...
  5. In Progress Betting Fraud - Closing dialog hidden by loading screen graphics - 1.0.1

Summary: Wrapping up dialog after losing or winning a tournament is now covered by the loading screen graphics. How to Reproduce: Begin Betting Fraud quest. Win or lose tournament. Loading screen graphics will stay up until you click a mouse button and then you're back in the settlement menu...
Back
Top Bottom