In Progress Infinite loading after the end of the tournament

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.0.2.7919
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: The bug appears when performing the "Betting Fraud" task. If you fulfill the conditions of victory or defeat by NPC, then after the end of the tournament will be infinite load. In the background continue to play music and play the sounds of the environment, the game is not marked as frozen. Once such loading was left for more than 30 minutes, but nothing happened. If you run the game in safe mode, the problem remains. If you do not do the "Betting Fraud" task, there is no problem. Also, sometimes the problem is observed if you do not meet the conditions of NPC. Here I could not find a pattern. The problem is observed in all cities.
How to Reproduce: Take the "Betting Fraud" task. Take part in the tournament and fulfill the requirement of the NPC.
Have you used cheats and if so which: A clean version of the game. Without mods and cheats.
Computer Specs:
GPU: AMD RX 580 gb
GPU Driver Version:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600
RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator 2x8 gb
Motherboard: Asus Prime x370-a
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD with OS; HDD with game

Hi there! Sorry that we couldn't get back to you sooner. We are aware of this issue and are currently working on a fix! I'll update this thread as soon as I hear more. Thanks for reporting!

Back
Top Bottom