1. Chriss018

No 1.8.0 beta version after official release

Hello. I have the following situation. Since the official release is out, i am not able to change the version to 1.8.0. (PC) Initially there was only 1.9.0 as an option besides the official release. Today I saw there is also 1.7.0, 1.7.1, 1.7.2, 1.81 and 1.90. Why is 1.8.0 skipped? I tried to...
  2. Banner creation mod for 1.8.0

Hi i am new to game, but i wonder how can i customize my own flag? any suggestions?
  3. LyonExodus

SP - General The Problem With Spears and a Potential Short-Term Fix

I have played Bannerlord for well over an year now and one of the things that was untouched since the time I started is the way Thrusting spears work. Patch 1.8. is no different than any other, spears Ai is still very much struggling for both Cav and Infantry. As we can see in this here video...
  4. Game crashing after loading save (modded) 1.8.0

Pasted from Better Exception Window. Don't know if this is properly written but I don't know what to do. - Reasons Source: TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem Object reference not set to an instance of an object. - Troubleshoot campaign_map.xml Location: F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II...
  5. Discussion Model & Animation Viewer [1.8.0] Animations are bugged in the modding tools

Existing animations give a "sound code" error despite no sound code being listed in the animation. Attempting to create a new animation results in an Assertation failed error and crash.
  6. FBVortex

Beta access code

Running on steam, and need an access code to launch the 1.8.0 beta. How does one go about getting a code? Or are they not letting anyone else join the test? Thanks
  7. Need More Info Cavalry AI downgraded in 1.8.0

Summary: Cavalry AI downgraded in 1.8.0 How to Reproduce: Just check the cavalry performance in campaign battles or cusom battles. Especially in the initial charge, the cavalry is performing really bad when in formation. Have you used cheats and if so which: No. Scene Name (if related): Media...
  8. lukethisup

Wars are very short and being declared often (1.8.0)

I have been playing on the 1.8.0 and have been enjoying most of the changes, but after joining the Battanians (300 days in) I am encountering an issue where wars hardly last for more than a few days. Generally a castle or a town is taken and the losing side immediately surrenders, which makes...
  9. Hüseyin20

Demircilik Bilgim Kayboldu!!!

Selamun aleyküm arkadaşlar, kaydımla 1.8.0 betaya geçtim devam ediyordum, birden demircilikte açtırmış olduğum silah parçaları sıfırtlandı, ama demircilik seviyem değişmedi, bu normal mi nasıl düzeltebilirim?
  10. SP - World Map Adjust Making Peace e1.8.0

With the big change of allowing armies to besiege the same settlements, I think the NPC decision making on making peace and paying tribute needs to be a adjusted. I am noticing a lot of quick land grabs and then peace deals which is allowing one faction to easily conquer the world in a few years.
  11. Ananda_The_Destroyer

Need More Info [1.8.0 Beta] Influence disappears in chunks and I'm not sure why.

Summary: As a ruler I some times get influence disappearing and I don't know why. How to Reproduce: It happens often after returning to fief after a large battle, I suspect the clan parties putting troops in the dungeon may give a leap in influence that is then removed by some game check...
  12. Ananda_The_Destroyer

In Progress [1.8.0 Beta] Crash when entering dungeon scene (sometimes) and other castle/Prison/prisoner issues.

Summary: When Entering Kaysar Castle and attempting to enter the dungeon scene the game crahses. However only in some instances, In others you will see a "Limited access to dungeon message and you can't go in". Also Prisoners the encyclopedia seems to say are in Kaysar castle are not there. How...
Back
Top Bottom