1. In Progress Game crashing after launcher on 1.7.2 - no mods installed

Summary: The game is crashing on the load screen after the launcher. I have also tried without the launcher with the same outcome. I have tried: Reinstalled the game three different times Wiped everything bannerlord from my PC so it's a clean reinsta Fully updated Windows Rebooted my PC and...
  2. Oyunda Eksik, Hatalı Olduğunu Düşündüğüm Bazı Şeyler

Merhabalar, Ben hem Warband hem Bannerlord oyunlarının sıkı fanı olan birisiyim. Uzun süredir Bannerlord oynuyorum ve fark ettiğim eksikleri de sizinle paylaşmak istedim. Belki düzeltilir de tespitlerim bir işe yaramış olur. Oynadığım versiyon 1.7.2. -Kendi krallığımız bir başka krallıkla savaş...
  3. SP - General how to code a old mod?

hello everyone. first of all, sorry for my bad english. So i want to make work the ZA WARUDO mod for 1.7.2 version. is there a way to do this? this is the link to the mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/1623. I have never created a mod, but i can learn.
  4. problems with default_group

Im making my first mod and I am having some trouble with default_group in NPCCharacters. My modded troops are showing up as the correct default group in the party menu but when in battle they are not in the correct groupings. Example: i have added a troop that has its default_group set to...
  5. yorkshire-james

Resolved 1.7.2 - No eyebrow icons, invisible face icons and black shadows upon death of all soldiers

Summary: - Some notable icons in villages and towns have missing eyebrows, or their face is invisible (not rendered in). - Some clothes on the icons of highwaymen within prison selection are bright coloured pink and orange, but when clicked they're wearing the normal clothing. - Weird to...
  6. Ananda_The_Destroyer

Resolved [1.7.2] Free Ballista for attackers at Syratos Castle siege!

Summary: When attacking Syratos Castle my side has a Ballista even though I didn't make any and my engineer does not have the perk that would provide a free one. How to Reproduce: Attack Syratos Castle in Siege Have you used cheats and if so which: NO Scene Name (if related): Syratos Castle...
  7. The_Schwarz

Discussion General Removal or Relocation of SlowMotioMode in 1.7.2 (beta)

Hello, I was just curious as to where the slowmotionmode went? Was it moved to a obscure location or was it removed alltogether? I would think its still accessible as its enabled when issuing orders. It used to be public bool from TaleWorlds.Engine.Scene public bool SlowMotionMode {...
  8. LyonExodus

1.7.2. INFANTRY META (SHIELDS) (GUIDE)

Alright, so you might know that with the release of 1.7.2. some units have been modified and changed, i have run some tests to update you on the "New Meta" of infantry units. the ones you should go for and the ones you should avoid or not simply head bash into the enemies, some units, like the...
Back
Top Bottom