1. Resolved Unstable after 1.6.0 update (multiple crashes to desktop)

Summary: Problem similar to other threads already active since 1.6.0 update, but not exactly the same. It was working fine before the update. I have been using a save game from before the update and received the notification that the Native SandBox Core CustomBattle Sandbox StoryMode modules...
  2. Need More Info Game crashes on map after rescuing siblings from Radagos.

Summary: Whenever I complete the quest to rescue my siblings, and then proceed to execute or let go radagos, I crash on the map after walking around a couple of seconds. I loaded back before I rescued my siblings and everything was fine, after I rescued them again the game started crashing...
  3. Alphα

1.6.0 Experiencing latencies

After a lot of patches and updates I started a brand new campaign to see the current state and progress made on the game. I'm using the 1.6.0 version. I'm experiencing more latencies and loadings that in the past. My game is verry laggy in general and kinda ruins my global playing experience...
  4. narter485

1.6.0 Demircilik Worth Sorunu

Oyunda 160 yaması ile demircilikte sipariş özelliği geldi bildiğini gibi. Ben demircilikte 200 küsür seviyesi olan bir karaktere sahibim. Siparişe giriyorum 160k lık bir sipariş var mesela. Özelliklerinin hepsini istediği gibi yeşil olacak şekilde seçiyorum bütün hepsi tamam oluyor pat silahı...
  5. StaceMcGate

Smithing Crafting Bug (e.1.6.0)

Whenever the player completes a forge, the components reset (I.E handles, blade, grip) to the lowest value ones. Meaning for each craft, the player must manually reselect the components they wish to use. Please fix this and implement a feature to save/memorize builds for future patches.
  6. In Progress [1.6.0] Main Character name change not affecting Encyclopedia lists

Summary: When you change your name in the Clan interface and then try searching for yourself in the Encyclopedia in the top right box by the new name you can't because it still lists you by the name you chose in the beginning of the save i.e. the old name. Also when searching by the Encyclopedia...
Back
Top Bottom