Search results for query: *

• Users: TMAN76
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. TMAN76

The Taleworlds Facebook page- "Wheres Bannerlord?" "We want updates/information"

I was just recently looking at the Facebook page of Taleworlds, and one of the most asked questions was: "Where are the updates?" This is sort of a rant, but anyways, I'm tired of seeing that question being asked again over and over and over again. Now this may probably not apply to you, but...
  2. TMAN76

Bought NW off of amazon, but i have Warband off of steam

Title says all, the DLC is in trial version if i download the trial Warband, even though i have the full game on steam. Amazon said that i didn't have Warband, even though i have it off of steam. Halp
  3. TMAN76

ACTA

This is an Outrage, you can view more Info here: http://www.anti-acta.com/ Or wikipedia. This means that most of our privacy on the internet is Compromised. We cant do anything private on the internet, because it is 100% viewed by the government/s Please, do not let this happen.
  4. TMAN76

I need Help dling mods for my Steam M&B

I have the steam version of M&B, and there is a mod im eyeing at. only thing is the M&B folder under Steam>Common doesnt have a modules or Add-ons folder. Any help would be Appreciated, and ill be happy to give out any information within reasonable manners. Thanks  :)
Back
Top Bottom