Search results for query: *

1. KillerMongoose

36ste Belgische Jager Bataljon ♠ The Iron Waffles ♠ [Recruiting]

U N I F O R M S W H O  A R E  T H E  I R O N  W A F F L E S ? The Iron Waffles are a group of players who have been brought together by a friendship forged in battle. Being an Iron Waffle means more than being a part of some gaming group. It means being brave, skilled, and being...
  2. KillerMongoose

Taking a fort

As an immigrant, how can I take over an abandoned fort?
  3. KillerMongoose

Blunt Weapons

So I'm just curious as to why blunt weapons are universally non-lethal weapons and no matter how hard you hit a man in the skull with your giant hammer. It doesn't make a whole lot of sense seeing as weapons like maces, hammers, and goedendags (the spiked staff) were easily able to shatter...
  4. KillerMongoose

Blood On His Hands - The Story of Rowan (AAR)

Chapter One: This is Calradia Rowan resisted the urge to shift his position, though it was uncomfortable, he knew that silence and stillness were crucial. The rain was pouring in an unusually strong torrent. "Our bows will be useless." Rowan whispered to Murdoc. The scar-faced Vaegir turned to...
  5. KillerMongoose

Being heavily outnumbered in battles

One thing that I must say is annoying in battles is being outnumbered by a lot which already puts you at a disadvantage, but then in the battle scene, you spawn with a ridiculously small amount of troops whereas the enemy that outnumbers you spawns with a regular - if not larger - amount of...
  6. KillerMongoose

Being requested for vassalage

Does anybody know how exactly to get a king to request that you become a lord in his kingdom?
  7. KillerMongoose

MP Musket Era [NW] La Belle Alliance - A Waterloo Mod

About the mod La Belle Alliance is a mod. set during the Hundred Days Campaign. All uniforms will be converted to the proper uniforms as worn in 1815 and all non-Waterloo factions will be replaced with Waterloo-based factions. The mod will include several maps such as Waterloo, a more detailed...
  8. KillerMongoose

What would you ride into battle?

If you could ride any steed into battle during the Napoleonic wars whether real or totally fantasy, what would it be? The only restrictions are that it can't fly because that's just unfair :lol: For me it would be giant mongooses the size of horses because they're insanely fast, have...
  9. KillerMongoose

I had an idea (I know, never a good thing when I have one of those)

Okay well I've been thinking for a while about the way Linebattles are fought and while I think we all can agree that they are very fun and a great experience, I feel like there's a way we could make them even better and a more immersive gameplay experience. And before anyone thinks this I'm not...
  10. KillerMongoose

7de Belgische Bataljon Infanterie Van Linie ♠The Iron Waffles♠ [Recruiting]

The Iron Waffles The 7de is a regiment known for its prowess in battle and its commitment to having fun and enjoying the game. We do not tolerate those who take away from the fun of others and we are strongly opposed to the tyrannical ways of some regiments. In the 7de, it is the job of the...
  11. KillerMongoose

NW Completed Regiments firing out of formation

So I'm here in this thread to talk about a growing problem in linebattles and this problem is regiment's firing out of horseback. So far in every linebattle I've been in in Napoleonic Wars there are always multiple regiments firing out of formation. I see it all the time but the administration...
  12. KillerMongoose

"Yellow Lantern Tavern" (NW story sharing thread)

Come! Come! Take a seat! Grab a drink and maybe a whore or two eh? Sit down and tell tales from your hard campaigning. Tales of victory, tales of defeat, tales of bravery or tales of cowardice. Tales of sorrow, or of humor.
  13. KillerMongoose

"incorrect serial number"?

When I try to join a server it asks me for my serial number and when I type it in it says "incorrect serial number". What's going on?
  14. KillerMongoose

00th_Pvt_Fishyyy

Today I was on the TC Public Server and someone named 00th_Pvt_Fishyyy was causing quite an annoyance. It started off just him raging when he died and saying "BITCCHH" whenever he killed someone and he kept going on and on and at one point  - after talking trash for most of the game - he began...
  15. KillerMongoose

♠Het Koninklijke Nederlandse Leger♠ (The Royal Army of the Netherlands)

We are the Army of the Netherlands. We fight for our Fatherland against all those who oppose us and wish to oppress us and burn our homes and kill our families. We have stood in the shadows for too long, now we show ourselves and brace for the coming storm. We will stand, and we will fight. For...
  16. KillerMongoose

♦7de Belgische Bataljon Infanterie Van Linie♦ "The Iron Waffles"

7de Bataljon Infanterie Van Linie With honour our banner unfolds, for regiment and Fatherland! Our blood colors the battlefield red, but we keep smiling at the danger, together we stand while in distress and death, a faithful brotherhood This unit is a part of the Koninklijke Nederlandse...
  17. KillerMongoose

cat avatars

Does anyone know whats going on with people's avatars changing to cat's?
  18. KillerMongoose

♠Het Koninklijke Nederlandse Leger♠ (The Royal Army of the Netherlands)

We are the Army of the Netherlands. We fight for our Fatherland against all those who oppose us and wish to oppress us and burn our homes and kill our families. We have stood in the shadows for too long, now we show ourselves and brace for the coming storm. We will stand, and we will fight. For...
  19. KillerMongoose

7de Belgische Bataljon Van Grenadiers "The Iron Waffles" [Recruiting all]

7de Belgische Bataljon der Grenadiers Voor de Nederlandse! History Ranks Roster Luitenant-Kolonel WaffleBorn Weapon Name Kapitein Chargerz43 Weapon Name Derptenant Darkgunns Weapon Name Flanquer Marshal Ney Weapon Name Flanquer IrishAim Weapon Name Grenadier RandomCow...
  20. KillerMongoose

What unit would you be?

What Napoleonic unit best suits you? Would you be a steadfast infantryman holding your ground? Or are you more of the "kill them with science" artilleryman using math to aim your cannon? Or are you a heavy cavalry powerhouse? Post your thoughts on what Napoleonic unit you think you would have been.
Back
Top Bottom