Search results for query: *

• Users: Pladio
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Game was working but not anymore :(

Hi, I was playing perfectly for 160 in-game days. There were a few crashes here and there, but now it crashed and I can't load the game anymore. Any help ? :(
  2. Great mod :)

I love it :) Except for it taking my study time away from me and a few rare crashes to desktop. Will there be any further development of the mod ?
  3. Money, money !!

Ironclad Knights cost 1500 denars each per week. How in the name of stuff do you pay for that ?? I can't keep up, but they're my strongest warriors, what do I do ?
  4. Nice mod

Hey, Just wanted to congratulate the modders on this mod. It really makes the game different. Especially all those elite units. I'm not a big fan of the death part though. What would be nice though is for me to finally get a veteran ironclad knight. My knights have been knights for twenty...
  5. How do you make enough money ?

Hi, I've been trying to play this mod, but once I get some cavalry troops, it costs me too much. It seems like the loot is really bad and doesn't earn me a lot of money like it does in some oter mods. So I was wondering... How do all of you support armies of more than 100 people + a few...
  6. SCRIPT ERROR ON CODE

Hello, I wanted to say thank you for this wonderful mod. Except for the crashes I've been experiencing, it's a great mod. Just to tell you about mt system first: I have an A500-1GM Toshiba laptop, Win 7 64-bit, 4 GB Ram, i5core. M&B original runs fine without any crashes, and it seems to have...
  7. The Empire doesn't mount any campaigns

Hello, I've been playing PoP for 120+ game days now and no campaign against any of its three enemies have been mounted by the Empire, which I am a member of. Is this normal ? Because of this the Fierdsvain managed to capture two castles, while the empire doesn't do a thing. Thank you.
  8. Patrol Units to level up ?

Hello, Is there a way to make the patrol units level up ? Since when they fight now, they stay at exactly the same level they were before. I thought that the enemy lords' armies levelled up when they won battles, so I don't know how hard it would be to mod this, but it would make it more real...
  9. Patrol units level up ?

Hello, Thank you for the mod. I like it. I was wondering if units in my patrols could level up or not ... they don't seem to, which is a bit annoying, but I might be wrong. Thanks again.
  10. Recruits differ in level

Hi, I just started playing, but noticed that the Ravenstern and Green recruits are both level 1 and the Red recruits are level 5. I don't know if this is intentional or not, but I just waned to point it out. I'll tell you what I think of the mod once I actually start playing.
  11. French Guisarmier Troop Tree and Thanks

Hi, I haven't played M&B for a while but I never liked Native, so I decided to download your mod. I've had a great experience even though I am progressing very slowly. I would like to say thank you to the team for a great mod and that if there's a way for me to help (I know C/C++ and could...
  12. Gamespot's overview of 2007

Dial-ups BEWARE of the evil manifestation of pictures. http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=24525221
  13. History of glass?

Hi, I've wondering for a while about who invented glass? Why it became so widely used ? Who started innovating the techniques to make better glass? Is there any history buff here who knows things about glass?
  14. Operation Human Shield - New Hamas Tactic

http://www.contracostatimes.com/mld/cctimes/news/nation/16057664.htm?source=rss&channel=cctimes_nation Please read this article or be informed before posting. I would like to state my opinion on this, but also hear opinions from other people. I know my opinion might/will seem pretty harsh ...
  15. Turkey and the EU? What do you think?

I don't have a lot of contact with Turks here, or at least not with Turks living in Turkey. I would like to know how you feel about joining the EU. Is it really as important to you as your government is trying to make it look? Do you want to join the EU? Why (not) ? Do you think it will help you...
  16. Delft University of Technology?

Is anyone here studying there? I would like to have some information, since I have to choose where to go and study next year. I was trying to get into MIT but I ******* my SAT up, so that's not going to happen. Next choice is Delft. I would like to have more information on the university and...
  17. Modelling ? Want to learn...

Hi, I'm not here to learn how to mod the whole game. I just want to learn how to model things, like making new textures and graphics for weapons, armor, ... I don't even need to put them in the game. If I manage to make anything I'll post a screen and if anyone wants it for his mod I'll give it...
Back
Top Bottom