Search results for query: *

• Users: Devercia
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Devercia

Help Devercia Worldbuild

Welcome back Devercia. Thank you. I glad to be back, for this anyway. I've been fiddling with a world I've been building with Runequest 6 in mind and thought that the plateau I've reached would be better surmounted with some collaboration, so, have at thee...please. No knowledge of RQ6 is...
  2. Devercia

Shieldborne: Concord's Digression. A Glorantha Adventure. (Under Construction)

Under Construction It might take a me a few days to get things going. Shieldborne: Concord's Digression is a forum RPG based on the game world Glorantha and the Runequest system. Most numbers will be hidden, and I will be changing some things. Most of what you will need to know will be...
  3. Devercia

A gentle reminder to... show us creepycrawlies

As you might imagine, I did what the title suggests. Here are my notables.
  4. Devercia

DevNES3: Perennial Migration

I am in mind to create a new story driven NES. IN this NES, I intend to take on the lessons of my Previous 2 NESes to improve the mechanics of play for a forum medium. My previous NESs were too complected in their mechanics and made making updates an hours long drudgery of record keeping and...
  5. Devercia

Game of Thrones RPG - Zephyrus the Maester- Day 2, Vote 1

Its a travesty. 7 months and no game of thrones themed game despite attempts to create several for that time. Well, the problems were getting a time zone right and keeping players around for the start. So, I decided to bypass both for a somewhat less satisfying, but all the more practical game...
  6. Devercia

The Age of Heroes, A Song of Ice and Fire Game. Starting soon.

Since the Game of Thrones d20 never got off the ground after months, I've decided to host a game of sorts similar to a NES, but with much fewer public story emphasis. To Do: Kiarj: Noble placements Nemesis: JL: Noble Placements Revilo: Dryvus: Noble Placements Needs revision...
  7. Devercia

There can be only one!

Bolshevism! Pure Bolshevism. How is a man and by extension, his ladies supposed to reap the bountiful rewards of the self imposed false identity that he crafted with his own bare hands, when it is subject to bandwagon jumpery? How is one to enjoy the sweet music of his ab xylophone when a...
  8. Devercia

A Game of Thrones D20 RP/Rp info Thread

If you are not a player of this game, please do not post here. Only game play relevant information, such as RP info or utilization of game mechanics should be posted here. This thread is to allow me a place to manage info, posts AARs, and for players to influence the game remotely during...
  9. Devercia

Help me network my barn.

Thats right, I live in a barn. I need something better than my powerline av adapter which is not made to function across multiple circuits, which it is. It works 30% of the time with constant intermittence, <100kbs throughput and full second pings. I know next to nothing about networking but...
  10. Devercia

Devercia, The Debaucle of Debate, Has claimed the yoke of Godhood! (Dom3 MP)

And challenges the rest of you would-be Pantokrators to a play by email Dominions 3 smackdown. Having never played by email, I imagine it'll go down like this http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=44348.0
  11. Devercia

HorseNES: Gibberjabber Thread

I pi'tay thuh foo!
  12. Devercia

PROOF! God hates DnD

As many of you probubly don't know, I'm hosting a game of d20 a game of thrones this sat. I know, not exactly dnd buy whatever. At 9am I was awakened by lightning striking not 40 feet from my bed. It wasent the loudest strike, not even the third. However it blew the transformer with a loud...
  13. Devercia

Framerate issues

So for the past month or so, when I play Darkest Hour for Red Orchestra, my frame-rate will go from normal to instant crap. Its around 1fps, and will continue to be for about a minute or two, then go back to normal. I noticed the same on modern warfare 2, but not Far Cry 2. Alt Entering into...
  14. Devercia

Why do we know?

http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/stopthepresses/132331/ricky-martin-i-am-a-fortunate-homosexual-man/ Now, I know coming out of the closet does not mean that is the moment a person discovered their gayness, but why is it others can know about a person's homosexuality sometimes before the...
  15. Devercia

Empty Lobby

Did a search of the forum and the bug tracker. When I select my persona, the multiplayer lobby is empty. Refresh does nothing. I have the distinct feeling the solution will make me look stupid.
  16. Devercia

DevNES - Cradle of Civilization

Update Progress Turn 2 Create PM Reports 100% Create turn summery 100% Update Maps 100% Receiving Orders for next turn Sushiman AlexAugmented Kazzan Temuzu Finishing Up 0% You my plot your capitol in the highlighted box. The whole map is 900x700 miles. the coastal color is about 40miles/2x...
  17. Devercia

The Cloudy Years - Gameplay and RP thread. (IC only)

(Post all OOC and discussion  here.) The mists settled on Beansville as they always did each morning. The homely hovels and roundhouses left tufts of snaking smoke in the air to ward off the dampness. It clung to everything, heavy, burdening it with its heat leeching corruption.  Widow’s wart...
  18. Devercia

Cloudy Years - Devercia's RPG, Signup/planning

RP thread This topic was moved from Fun Stuff Well I decided to try my hand at hosting a forum RPG. I've been inspired by Horse and in his absence need a creative outlet. Before I get into the details I'd like to point out what I expect this to be. This will be survival/adventure in a...
  19. Devercia

Cloudy Years - Devercia's RPG, Signup/planning

This Topic was moved to The Duck & Spackle Tavern http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=78567.new#new Well I decided to try my hand at hosting a forum RPG. I've been inspired by Horse and in his absence need a creative outlet. Before I get into the details I'd like to point out what I...
  20. Devercia

John goes to Fox

Im bummed  :( John Stossal is moveing from ABC to Fox news. I love JS but as we all know Fox is the propaganda channel. I'm dissapointed in that instead of his controversial journalism being in a relatively unbiased source, its now going to be in an echo chamber alongside Biil O'Reiley. I...
Back
Top Bottom