Search results for query: *

• Users: Ladnar
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Ladnar

B Tutorial Scenes Scene making for Warband (VIDEOS+ENTRY POINTS)Updated 7/16/14

This tutorial is meant as a one stop shop for those that want to learn how to make scenes. I admit, I don't know everything, a lot of the information is posted all over the forums. Which brings me to my quote from below. vvvv Taken right from the editor itself! vvvv Entry Points A quick...
  2. Ladnar

1812 Reenactment

For those of you that might be interested this weekend was the 200th anniversary of the reenactment for the Battle of Mississenewa.  The reenactment itself is actually a living history with a battle reenactment of British forces vs. US forces.  Mississenewa is located in northern half Indiana...
  3. Ladnar

Maps by Hiner [Wilson's Creek Updated Screenshots]

Really didn't know where to post my screens from now on so I thought I'd take the liberty of starting my own topic.  Basically as the title says, I'll be posting screenshots of my work for the mod here as well as progress reports of the maps currently in the works.  With every scene/map that I...
  4. Ladnar

Metallic texture

While scene editing all the red brick textures(and some stone textures, not native) turn to this funky metallic 3-D texture.  Not right off the bat though, it happens usually once you place the item and hit space bar.  Then the item is "selected" again with the yellowish selection indicator...
  5. Ladnar

[Help] Single Player Scening

Got a question, but first some background.  I've made many scenes for various mods, but they've all been for multiplayer.  So I do have some experience in making scenes.  And the way I've always done this is through the multiplayer and pressing Ctrl+E.  Well now I'm trying to make scenes for a...
  6. Ladnar

ERROR: Number of passages for site none exceeds 16

Background info:  Trying to make some custom maps for a mod.  Followed these instructions: Now when I get to #13 and try to host my own game, everytime I click on the "Multiplayer" I get the following error:  Number of passages for site none exceeds 16. Any help would grateful and much...
  7. Ladnar

!!REFORMED ~ 17th Regiment of Russia ~ REFORMED!!

The 17th Regiment of Russia is no more. There has been a reform. http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,155614.0.html Not only that buy I'm resigning from leadership of the regiment.  From here on forth, Frederickson will be the new commander. I simply cannot designate the time needed to...
Back
Top Bottom