Search results for query: *

1. Adaham

[Werewolf] Main Thread - SOOTSHADE IS HERE!

Hi, back again for my regular check-in. To add insult to injury, I'm just trying to teach ChatGPT to play Werewolf with me. How's that for a low-point? :iamamoron:
  2. Adaham

But at least we both decided to make sure of that only 9 days apart from each other, even though there's been a 1 1/2 year silence prior to that. And I'm sure Xardob must be lurking somewhere around here. Just sayin'...
  3. Adaham

Congrats on the new wolf, I mean daughter. I could play but there must be prune juice or I remain at home.
    Thx, she has the heart of a warrior. And she hasn't even tried prune juice yet! :shock:
  4. Adaham

well ****, congrats
    Thanks, it's what I call a Lockdown well spent :iamamoron:
  5. Adaham

Damn, GIFs are gonna be tricky. Anyway, do what you suggested, I wouldn't hold out a lot of hope of this having any success. The less we invest and expect, the higher the chances of actually having some fun.
  6. Adaham

Sounds good. I was thinking of how I could apply an approach in the same spirit to hosting. First thing that comes to mind is assigning roles solely based on what amuses me, which could also be a good way to annoy you lot enough to make someone else volunteer to host.
  7. Adaham

Damn, I guess it can't be helped. We'll have to let you play. :iamamoron:
    Don't worry, I shall be even more Neoxardobian than before. Expect GIFs, Memes, Cocky One-Liners and votes that kill wolves. Cause that's how I roll ?
  8. Adaham

Greetz to all the lovely people here that thought of me, basically being Pizza and Dago who contacted me. All ye others can burn in hell ❤️
  9. Adaham

So, I have a busy job, a house that needs gardening, a 3 year old Perpetuum mobile, an 8 weeks old daughter, concerts to play, articles to write...so yeah, I guess a game of werewolf is just what I should do right now. ?
  10. Adaham

Hey, I genuinely enjoy reading your ramblings. I'll have to get back to it once I'm done reveling in the glory of our wolf quicktopic first though. I think it speaks volumes about our pack that I was able to make this prediction less than 24 hours into the game:

"I don't really have any qualms with lynching my packies, but I'm afraid that I'll be lynched next anyways even if I do. I think we are going to have to count on Llandy to carry us this game. :grin:"
    Yo.
  11. Adaham

Note to self...when coming in here to necro this thread, remember to check in at least once or twice over the next couple of days to see whether there are reactions  :facepalm:

Jock said:
    I'm up for anything.
    :fruity:

Crassius "Biggus Dickus" Curio said:
    It's almost Werewolfing season!
    Guess we missed it?  :sad:

I'm worried...the one person I expected to react first to this, was Xardob. He hasn't. Anybody know whether he's still alive?  :ohdear:
  12. Adaham

'sup?

I'm seriously amazed people are still not tired of the BoP circle jerk. I shall never get it, I'm afraid  :roll:
  13. Adaham

SPEEDWOLF™ - Brainstorming & Sign-up

Xardob said:
    Yep, new job. Maybe after a couple months back to work in a regular fashion, I'll start craving another game of WW.
    tenor.gif

Also, congratz on the new job! Hope you find happiness (and a good salary) in it  :iamamoron:
  14. Adaham

Xardob said:
    Adaham said:
    moved almost my entire studio in a Ford Transit to our new house, carried all of it up from the cellar and into the first floor there,
    Dude, I have to move soon as well and I'm really not looking forward to do it. And the most complicated thing I have to take is my PC. If I had to move an entire studio, I'd probably be crying in a corner somewhere.
    I'll start crying once the nerves in my back start firing again  :dead: Don't forget, I'm the "old man" here  :iamamoron:

But seriously, good luck with it...****'s crazy, enormous mental and physical strain. Why you moving, new job?
  15. Adaham

Yeah, I drink those bubbly resolvent pills every day...multivitamin, magnesium, calcium, the whole old-fart-shabang  :iamamoron:

Let's revive in October then...unless the "Cultural Morphology of Werewolf Society" wants to sign up for a game right now  :shifty:
  16. Adaham

[Werewolf] – The Necromancer's Tower – Sign Up

I guess it was a field trip of the "Cultural Morphology of Werewolf Society"  :iamamoron:
  17. Adaham

Yo Dago,

thanks...it's a nightmare. F***ed up my back two weeks ago when lifting little Adaham out of bed (I'm talking about my son, not my d**k), moved like Robocop for a few days, but went for a shoot for my work last week to Spain nevertheless, came back, moved almost my entire studio in a Ford Transit to our new house, carried all of it up from the cellar and into the first floor there, played a concert with the mother-of-all-muscle-soreness-ess, and had to listen to my in-laws patronizing me all day long yesterday. So, yeah...

xB7pDs.gif

:iamamoron:

As to the multiple profile game thingy...nah, that's not my cup of tea, it might eat up even more of time. If people show up for a game of Speedwolf, I might host, though, realistically speaking, I think from the second half of October it's more realistic for me.
  18. Adaham

[Werewolf] – The Necromancer's Tower – Sign Up

Orgasmo said:
    Is it too late to +1?
    'sup, Phoney?
    39hqtz.jpg
  19. Adaham

We could take things even a step further, and just have Xardob create 6 extra accounts and have him play all by himself.  :iamamoron:
Back
Top Bottom