[Werewolf] Main Thread - SOOTSHADE IS HERE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Note to self...when coming in here to necro this thread, remember to check in at least once or twice over the next couple of days to see whether there are reactions  :facepalm:

Jock said:
I'm up for anything.
:fruity:

Crassius "Biggus Dickus" Curio said:
It's almost Werewolfing season!
Guess we missed it?  :sad:

I'm worried...the one person I expected to react first to this, was Xardob. He hasn't. Anybody know whether he's still alive?  :ohdear:

Hello all, long time no see (or talk I guess). How are people faring in the current circumstances? Also, since most of us are probably on lockdown/staying home, is there any interest in getting a game going?

I'd be up for a game anytime after friday next week. (when my Internet is supposed to be working again)

And if there is enough interest but nobody wants to host, I'd offer to host myself.
But I haven't hosted werewolf before on the internet.
I usually play werewolf around a campfire with a couple of half drunk people.
But I did play a couple rounds if town of salem online, which is basically the same thing as werewolf.

Rather dead, it seems. I'm starting to get that itch again though, so shall we see if I can't pull off some necromancy a second time? At least there's been a few people checking in, and not like things could be much worse than last time. I'll even host to start with again, if we could scrap together seven players!

Also, huh, did username changes here get reset?

Back
Top Bottom