Search results for query: *

• Users: Talak
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Talak

Updated item_kinds1.txt for BoW 1.011 and UA 1.1

As I've released a new version of my Unique Armoury mod, and I wanted to apply my changes to Band of Warriors (which includes an earlier version of UA), I've included a new version of the item_kinds1.txt mod to save people doing it themselves (it takes a little while this time, as most of my...
  2. Talak

PC Powerplay M&B review

PC Powerplay Australia #162 - March 2009 issue has reviewed Mount&Blade.  They were also the first print magazine to cover M&B when it first appeared, and they're where I first heard of M&B (version 0.6xx). Here's some quote snippets: They've scored it 8/10, which I'd agree with.
  3. Talak

Zombie Onslaught Tower Defence (WIP 0.86 - Demo Updated)

Website and forum: www.whiteanvilgames.com Edit: The Beta Demo is now out, and updated to 0.86: http://www.whiteanvilgames.com/games.html I'd appreciate feedback and bug reporting at the forums: http://whiteanvilgames.com/forum/index.php I've been working on a 3D tower defence game (that's...
  4. Talak

B Tutorial 3D Unique Armoury Flanged Mace Tutorial (24th Oct.08)

Flanged Mace tutorial by Talak 24th October 2008 This is a tutorial for an item I'm going to add to my Unique Armoury mod. Sections: Modelling - done UVMapping - done Texturing - done Getting it ingame - done Reference image: Final untextured model: Final textured model (specular not...
  5. Talak

Native OSP 3D Art Unique Armoury 1.1 (Litchina)

Updated 8th November 2009 Note: All ingame screenshots use Aquila's Face Textures and Zaro's Graphical Enhancement 2.5. Unique Armoury A collection of unique semi-historical items fitting to the Mount&Blade themes. Part One: Weapons, Shields and Helms - completed (Unique Armoury 1.0) Part...
  6. Talak

No More Trees 1.2, 1.2a & Burnt Trees Addon 1.0 for 1.003 & 0.808

No More Trees 1.2, 1.2a & Burnt Trees Addon 1.0 for 1.003 *Updated 25th October 2008* There are two versions - No More Trees 1.2 will work with M&B 1.003. No More Trees 1.2a is for M&B 0.808, for older mods such as The Last Days etc. Features (No More Trees): - Removes all leaves from trees...
  7. Talak

Unique helm, sword

HardCode, fisheye, would you be interested in using these?  I made them originally for silverkatana's mod, Dionisia, which I don't think is still going.  There's a version of the helmet without antlers.  They're meant to be unique, hence the elaborate designs.
  8. Talak

WIP - High Resolution Horses

I'll be updating my horses for the mod.  To do: - Replace each native horse with a hi-res version - Complete stirrups and reins - Add barding which possibly matches the banner you are given - Add an animated battle standard with your emblem, if it's possible - Improve my armour textures -...
  9. Talak

SP Native No More Flora 1.01

No More Flora 1.01 ~83KB This mod removes all grass, shrubs and bushes from the game, and replaces them with a single invisible polygon.  This should improve framerate on slower computers.  Now includes the missing texture. :? Please let me know if it helps framerate, or if there are any bugs. ...
  10. Talak

Version 0.800 Modding & Tweaking (check 1st post for updates) -updated 26th Nov

Here's a few things new for version 0.800.  There's plenty more; I'll add more when I can play more. Savegame location: My Documents\Mount&Blade Savegames Config files location: (thanks to Janus) "<root drive>:\Documents and Settings\<user name>\Application Data\Mount&Blade\" Text resizing...
  11. Talak

OSP Other Scenes High Resolution Skybox version 1.03 (for M&B v0.80x)

UPDATE: Please visit http://mbx.streetofeyes.com/index.php?topic=71.0 for further information and download links. I've created a seamless skybox with new sky textures. This can be easily added to any module. Permission is given to incorporate this into other mods; just give credit...
  12. Talak

To change resolution:

Edit:  Unfortunately, this doesn't seem to work. 2nd Edit:  Alternate method that does work, read reply #4! To change Mount&Blade's resolution, do the following: Please note that I didn't come up with this; I copied this down from a post by someone else a long time ago, and I didn't get...
Back
Top Bottom