Search results for query: *

1. Rafalongo

Bannerlord Creative Competition 2

Where should I send the comic page?
  2. Rafalongo

Request for Future plans for the game.

Yeah some of the aspects of CK3 would be a great addition. Better diplomacy and empire management are needed.
    that would be great. In my opinion that is the big flaw in this game, which makes it an empty shell; there is no diplomacy.
    The worst thing is that it doesn't seem to be in their plans to work on this soon.
  3. Rafalongo

Why are the steam reviews so good?

because it's a cult game
  4. Rafalongo

SP Native Warband Mod for Bannerlord(Replacement)

I love it! but I'm a little worried about modifying the original files ...
  5. Rafalongo

I am not happy with combat controls...

Control direction by mouse movement is the soul of the game.
  6. Rafalongo

Antiquity Dark Ages FalloftheRome

I love that period in history x2
    I hope you continue its development when they release the editing tools to put the corresponding map and more items
  7. Rafalongo

This game should be on TW's Radar. Inspiration for dynasties system

Only for the their dynasty system and interaction with NPCs.

what exactly? the video doesn't show too much applicable to the bannerlord
  8. Rafalongo

Statement regarding Plans for Singleplayer and Engine

Modding Tools & Documentation
    *0*

Does any of the above encompass dialogues and interactions? that's the big missing ...
  9. Rafalongo

We Want Modding Tools, TW

YEEEEAAAAAH, WE WANT!!!

i agree the graphics part of the tool (making towns, weapons, armor etc) would be welcome. ability to export and import assets. i wanna make a "camp" mod for a bandit or nomad "kingdom" to "settle temporarily" for "smithy", "trade" with caravans, even "arena" between troops etc. not gonna make it in the end but will definitely play with the tool and dream. i can do 3d modeling and a bit of coding. not sure i got what it takes to actually understand the whole DLL thing in order to make an actual mod. if they provided a full set of tools and documentation/reference so i can write script and get help integrating it in the game, then it's a whole other story.
    Thissss
  10. Rafalongo

Boring legal questions

don't worry, taleworlds doesn't do that, they're good boys.
  11. Rafalongo

Mod

those types of mods are the most anticipated. Unfortunately, until the editing tools are released, they will not appear. Although a lot of work could be carried out, but I have not read that more mods are being made than those of LOTR or GoT.
  12. Rafalongo

Are there any mods that remove female lords?

13. Rafalongo

Looter equipment and mechanics

No, looters are like scavengers, they have no fighting skills, they are opportunists.
  14. Rafalongo

New faces (1.3.0-hotfix3?)

when they release the editor i will make a cartoon face mod for troops and random face villagers. I liked them much more than now, which are all the same.
  15. Rafalongo

[Tool] TpacTool - An unofficial asset explorer [0.4.0]

great job! until objects cannot be imported we are not going to see good mods. I hope they don't take long to release the tools editor.

te red one is from warband, they are quite similar in size, change the position of the arms, and the bannerlord models are lying down
    tt110.png

tt210.png
  16. Rafalongo

A month already

I recently played multiplayer for the first time, I found it enormously fun and addicting but the ping was so high that I did not play again. Hopefully they will implement a South American server soon, especially having the singleplayer so incomplete
  17. Rafalongo

How to get sword sister?

Yes but unlike sword sisters, you can actually find them in the parties of the minor factions and in the encyclopedia. Did you ever see sword sister in the game? Because I did not.
    No, I haven't seen them, but every day I discover new troops. I recently discovered half-naked Africans in leopard skins
  18. Rafalongo

How to get sword sister?

there are a LOOOOOOOT of troops that are not recruitable, all the special ones of the mercenaries clans for example. You can only recruit them from prisoners or rescue them when they are prisoners
  19. Rafalongo

SP - General Freelancer - Serving as a common soldier in an army [Suggestion]

So what your saying is you wanna....

xDDDDDDDDD

Yeah, I want freelance too, I don't think it will take long for a mod
Back
Top Bottom