Search results for query: *

• Users: kjs
  • Order by date
  1. Mod previews(Sarmatia page 18!)

Hertog Jan said:
    I understand you want to give them some differences. Still, the Ptolemaic army was more like the Macedonian army as the armies of the greek city states where.
    So not a greek copy, but a mac one. :smile: Greek city states should have their own troops.
    In the timeframe of your mod the Ptolemies never/rarely deployed native egyptians, instead they relied on greek colonists.

They also used egyptian native troops  in the batle of Raphiahttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Raphia for example there where 20000 native egypitan troops in the ptolemy army they could have looked something like these
    1873_face.jpg
    1872_face.jpg
    700px-EgyptPikemen.png
  2. Rome at War: Suggestions/bugs

Windbusche said:
    Admittedly, yes, if you're referring to the Thooraxes then you'll get tired, however Linothoraxes should remain quite light. And I forget, is this around the time of Alexander the Great? As IIRC he basically made all Phalangites use Linothoraxes, as they were lighter than the old Bronze Breastplates.

Although I'm probably wrong. :lol:

its after alexander his succesors made use of more heavily armored phalangites not sure why
  3. Rome at War: Media

awsome especialy those new roman helmets :d
  4. [research] Ptolemaic Egypt

Seriously? So, nothing else apart from chariots and war cries?

Ptolemaic egypt did make use of native troops they where called Machimoi.
    1873_face.jpg

1872_face.jpg

and ofcourse kings of the ptolemaic empire liked to dress up like faroa's evry once in a while :p
    ptolemy_i_bm.jpg
  5. Rome at War: Media

Seek n Destroy said:
    Short changelog of RAW 2.1:sad:is the current mod version)
    - Fixed some stats
    - Custom battles
    - Two new scenes from JankoSRB
    - Updated Kickingjoub's map
    - Fixed troop limiter
    - New Flora textures
    - New Field Banners
    - New Items and scabbards
    - 3 New Troops ( Gallic standard bearer, Greek standard bearer, Lochagos )
    - New walls scene props for sceners

- Alpha State Singleplayer, due to the early release of this version I didn't had much time to complete it so be gentle with it. It is playable but far from completed.
    Additional notes:
    - Singleplayer works with WSE (Warband Script Enhancer distributed in the mod files). WSE is compatible only with 1.153 version of Warband.
    For best gameplay experience allow AI Formations in the mod options -> PBOD Options
    Contact Seek n Destroy for additional info.

Q: How to launch the mod with WSE?
    A: In the mod files tipically:
    .../WARBAND/Modules/Rome at War 2.1/WSE
    Select the WSE Folder, left click WSE.exe and create a shortcut in your desktop for easier access. Launch the mod with this launcher to play singleplayer.

I don't think anyone really likes it as it is incomplete but yes, it's in. Note that it requires WSE and Warband 1.153 to work.

maybe a stupit question but what is WSE ??
  6. Rome at War: Suggestions/bugs

i think pontus, seleucid and ptomlemic used chariots however these factions are not in the mod (jet). So chariots could be added in the future but should not be a priorty at this point i think
  7. Rome at War: Suggestions/bugs

will there be a server for latest patch availible soon ?
  8. Rome at War: Suggestions/bugs

great work on the mod guys

the shieldbash sometimes makes the enemy teleport to a other location.

it would be awsome if you could match the collor of certain items better together. For examplel give the etrusken helmet the same color shade as the montefort helmet. And give the iron macedonian helmet the same color shade as the macedonian iron breastplate.

9. Faction Requests

i am going to suggest seleucid empire again

elefantesdeguerrasiglos.jpg
    seleucid23vf.jpg
    l.jpg
    cataphract.jpg

coins
    syra-2.gif
    coin-seleukosI.gif
    thumb00173.jpg
    ts
  10. B Tutorial 3D Tutorial for heraldic armors, and mini-mod for testing some of them

hmm i tryed to follow ur tuturial exact but what i get is just a transperand armor any idea what i did wrong ???
  11. [B] Calradia Antica - M&B Warband Mod

where can i download this mod it seems awsome  :smile: :grin:
  12. MP Antiquity Mount&Gladius v2.0 [8/23/10] Poll Added

oh  :grin: :grin: thnx that was the problem i didn't had that patch jet thnx
  13. MP Antiquity Mount&Gladius v2.0 [8/23/10] Poll Added

Llew2 said:
    smurfin said:
    I get an error at the beginning loading screen
    Tell me the errors guys. Can't fix it if I don't know what it is.

get object failed body:bo_city_swad_01
  14. MP Antiquity Mount&Gladius v2.0 [8/23/10] Poll Added

oke i first tryed to delete all te mods then i installed the fresh roman 1.2 mod and i still got the error at start.

after that i tryed to add the bot files to it but i still get the error :sad:

15. MP Antiquity Mount&Gladius v2.0 [8/23/10] Poll Added

i get a error when i try to start the rome mod 1.2 (get object failed body:bo_city_swad_01) i didn't had any problems with the previus version of the mod any idea what can be done about it ????
  16. Countdown to 268 B.C. v1.98 for WARBAND (updated 6/3)

just a thought but would it be possible to make a small 268 bc multiplayer version without singel player campaign so we can batle eachother online till te real thing will be released. anyway keep up the good work ur mods ar awsome
  17. TPW - Suggestions

will there be a warband version of this mod?
  18. (All) Hegemony FAQ

will there be a warband version of timeless kingdom ?
Back
Top Bottom