Search results for query: *

1. Jacob793

Warband still running strong?

After seeing the warband community is still running strong i think il play this for a while to get abck into my stride, get back into my old cRPG prime haha

Then maybe branch out in the WFAS when im comfortable with the franchise again, thanks for the help guys :smile:
  2. Jacob793

I heard noone uses anything other than guns in WFAS though?
    They were OP in the mods so i can see them being OP in this too
  3. Jacob793

So ive wanetd to get back into mount and blade, but guns arent really for me I dont think. So which community would you say is stronger right now? WFAS or Warband? And is WFAS completly focussed around the firearms or will I still be able to enjoy a mixed arrawy of weapons being used?
  4. Jacob793

WTF is this ****?!

MrShovelFace said:
    Jacob793 said:
    Ok, so heres how its looking on the 22nd server atm,

Thers a small group of elite mercs killing all civillians trying to get gold at the mines
    Theres an army of red camping outside BOTH spawns
    Theres a large blue force roaming atoun killing off anyone in the town
    Theres an army of bandits stoping anyone from using the towb armour
    Theres a large amoutn of traitors atm

What the ****? How is this Mod playable with this many dickheads in it?

if you have a low tolerance level for frustration go play the native or something

See thats the point, I normally have a really high frustration level and put up with quite alot of the **** on cRPG well like the TK's and fagchers but this one game got me really pissed off

And I did join a faction but the game was so unorganised  couldnt even use our own armoury as it was guarded by some **** with a sword
    I couldnt get a weapon was the only problem with the game otherwise I would of raped those SOB's

I went on a bit ago and your right most of the dicks are offline now :grin:
  5. Jacob793

WTF is this ****?!

Are your the guy whos name begins with M? Forgot it :L

And yeah raped me while I was running to the armoury, but at leats I had my trust practise sword to help me survive a little longer :wink:
  6. Jacob793

WTF is this ****?!

King Harkinian said:
    The problem is that I believe this mod needs to mature, quite literally. I mean that all the immature killwhores need to get bored and leave this mod to the people who actually want to RP and use common sense.

Either that, or the killwhores will kill the mod by making it unplayable.

Exactly, the mod itself is an awsome piece of work but its played by quite a few dickheads
  7. Jacob793

WTF is this ****?!

Lurdze said:
    Oh Bodkin, you cute little hypocrite you. Random killers? People killing miners/chest looters? Imagine! Don't act so indignant, considering you do it often enough yourself.

If you can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen, as they say.

I dont play under the name bodkin on this server so you clearly cant know what your talking about, if you've seen anyone killing randomers under the name bodkin you can be assured its not me
    I was playing under the name Merc_Spartan and was trying to stop randomers at the armoury before rage quitting after somone ordered my team (Red) to attack the mines and kill the civilians
  8. Jacob793

WTF is this ****?!

I like the freedom aspect and how your free to do whatever you like but im fed up with being killed as a civilian for no reason
    There I am runnign to the mine...Crack! Mace in the back of my head form cavalry
    There I am at the mine gather iron....Slash! Sword through my arm
    There I am choosing my weapon...BOOM....Headshot! From that twat archer claiming the armoury as his own
  9. Jacob793

WTF is this ****?!

Hmmm well i can easily beat them... provided i have a weapon?

Which i cant ****ing get becuase I keep geting spawn killed

Oh soryr I forgot, sparants were reknowned for taking down armies of cavalry with theirs fists...oh wait no they werent
  10. Jacob793

WTF is this ****?!

Ok, so heres how its looking on the 22nd server atm, Thers a small group of elite mercs killing all civillians trying to get gold at the mines Theres an army of red camping outside BOTH spawns Theres a large blue force roaming atoun killing off anyone in the town Theres an army of bandits...
  11. Jacob793

One step forward, two steps backward.

Your all taking this way to seriously, if you want to grinf gold then just select civilian class, get a saddle horse and your set
  12. Jacob793

FPS

I didnt change to direct 7, ill do this now but I cant see what mayjor effect this will have :/
  13. Jacob793

FPS

So is there any option availiable to increase FPS or is this the way its going to be forever?
  14. Jacob793

FPS

Yay :grin:

My computer is quite high performance but I still get a significant FPS on low setting but thats good news :smile:
  15. Jacob793

FPS

I can guess this has been complained about alot but im just going to ask again as im new Is there no chance that anything can be changed to the mod (IDK somthing technical? Im not very aware of how things work) that may in future mean that out FPS dont suffer so much?
  16. Jacob793

Need experianced modelers

We need help form experiance modelers to help create some high quality Hoplite equipment for use in the cRPG mod If anyone is interested in helping us and thinks they have enough experiance please comment below The following items still need to be created: Non scalemail reinforced Linothorax...
  17. Jacob793

[M] Full Invasion [A co-op mod for WB] - 14th of June

Faewulf said:
    Well... I have question: I saw an server running Full invasion, But i can't find any download link... And there by, Are there any version of Full Invasion out?

No it was for people testing out the MOD to find bugs ect..
  18. Jacob793

[M] 1866 mod for Warband multiplayer v.5 - Unofficial patch for 1.132 available!

This mod desperatly needs a decent full city map

Im fed up of being sniped by a random man of in the distance who spaned 300 ft behind me in those hills while I was reloading -_-
Back
Top Bottom