Search results for query: *

• Users: Tizz
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Tizz

equipment weight

whats the deal with equipment weight? does it make you move and attack faster in combat the lighter the gear is? lighter gear is generally significantly worse than the heavier gear, would it really be worth downsizing to lighter gear?
  2. Tizz

Quit without saving

who plays on realistic? or quit without saving? personally i was considering playing on realistic, because its becoming a habit saving before a battle, and reloading when i dont like the outcome, for instance get a javelin to the face 30 secs into the battle. what are you guys thoughts?
  3. Tizz

Play style

after reading this thread http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,121682.0.html i was interested in how other people play? are you generally nice? or neutral? or evil? i have noticed that there are alot of options to be and act how you want to be, so how do you play? Personally(just my...
  4. Tizz

Strange happenings with kingdom management 1.125

so i took my first fief creating my own kingdom, it was the vaegir castle buguh or something quite close to rivacheg. anyways i took that and made it my own, a week later i take rivacheg and i asked that it be given to me, after this dialogue it said i must talk to my vassels before chosing who...
  5. Tizz

Suggesting a course of action

I noticed this dialog when im a vassel and the relations are good enough with that vassel. What i wanted to know is if i quit my faction and am solo, can i get this dialog with vassels from my previous faction that i have good relations with? basically i want to start my own kingdom but need...
  6. Tizz

piercing damage

running version 1.125 and im told piercing damage does more damage to armoured troops than cutting and blunt, is there any truth to this? also i weild a 2 handed morningstar(40 piercing) as a 1 hander with a shield, and told is does 35% less damage as a 1 hander is this true? thanks in advance :)
  7. Tizz

Agility and athletics

Just wanted to know if anyone could answer these questions : Agility increase weapon speed, does it also increase map speed on foot? Athletics increase movement speed on the battle field, does it increase map speed on foot? Basically i have constucted  an Nord infantry army and im on foot...
  8. Tizz

Rain

is it true that when it rains, crossbow fire is less accurate? i have been unable to test this because it hasnt rained in my games yet (day123) Im having trouble with the rhodoks and sieging their castles, i thought i read somewhere that when it rains its open season on the rhodoks? can anyone...
  9. Tizz

upgrading troops

bit of a dilemma, im currently playing as the vaegirs on 52% difficulty. im having trouble getting my troops to higher tier, i cant seem to chase down bandits or sea raiders they are just too fast for me, and i cannot fight enemy lords because i get totally slaughtered because my troops are low...
  10. Tizz

CHANGES in patch 1.121

Thought i might make this thread for anyone wanting to know what has been changed/fixed in the new patch. i realise it has no offically been released, but might been handy to know being as there is no change log. you can get the patch here...
  11. Tizz

Beta patch 1.121

So i see the beta patch is available to download. so what has been fixed? or wont i know until its offically released? i downloaded it and my graphics went horribly crusty barely read the text......oh and my cd key didnt work either :(
  12. Tizz

Negative honor

how does it affect gameplay? i am doing some pretty evil things like helping to start wars, insulting lords, duel for my lady and have some pretty bad honor. havent noticed anything thus far, except new people i meet have - relations but every now and then someone with high contraversy that i...
  13. Tizz

Hardest Setting

who here plays with the hardest difficulty? i have tried it myself and my god! its really really hard, one hit kills are not unusual. the reason i ask is because i cant seem to find a balance between easy and medium. i am currently playing at 52% and it is still far too easy (my 50 nord veterens...
  14. Tizz

anyone using Khergits?

i started to use these troops because i havent really heard much about them.....my word i can understand why. how do i use they guys efficently? not matter what i face i ALWAYS get smashed eg. 23 lancers and 23 vet archers vs 10 mamalutes and 7 skirmishers = big time defeat of the Khergits...
  15. Tizz

Horse Archer

so i started a char as a horse archer, and looking for any playing tips, im currently at level 13 and have horse archery at 4 and archery at 184 and my god its difficult. i find it have to level up because i barely hit anyone on the horse, it seems i have to go at a snails pace to get the...
  16. Tizz

leveling lords

so i made a few companions into vassels and now they have gained levels, but i don't know how to level them up? i read somewhere that you have to go into a edit page but i cant find it? is there also a way to make my vassels more active? one of them just sits in his castle and does nothing...
  17. Tizz

Income and companions

sorry if these have been asked before but: i own 2 castles and 3 villages and in my income report i am recieving "NONE" even on pay day i have to come up will all the income for my troops which is a massive drain, none of the castles/villages are under siege or raided, infact 2 villages have...
  18. Tizz

troops tatics

hi all im quite new to this game ~ about a week, so i apologize for the noob question. im just wanting to know, during a battle how i open a map? or how i order troop commands? i can order troops using the F1-F3 keys but this is difficult especially in the middle of the battle fighting someone...
Back
Top Bottom