Search results for query: *

1. oguznord

Update on ad1257 0.97v.

1257  AD...i play this great mod since old M&B :grin: Thx to all Dev. team
    quick question...will be an option low quality texture pack for 0.97 download ?  i think its very important for who cannot play those BIG mods on average CPU...(e.g Brytenwalda mod)
  2. oguznord

The new Subversion.

i just download latest version n start a new game..but whenever i try to save game after battles its crash always...it happens espacially after every battles..any idea? ....thx
  3. oguznord

->Sword of Damocles: Warlords | Download Here!<-

maybe it will be an outdated topic: :smile:..but i want to ask..this mod still stable with Gutenfiutek's Polished Landscapes mod?im not play S.O.D since V3.0b..
  4. oguznord

Bug Reports - 0.95pre9

game crash usually in the battles...besides my pc is hi-end ..i try every sigle graphical option its still unplayable....regards
  5. oguznord

kuauik's sweatshop ;0)

i think those mongol textures use with expandet mongol  troop trees 1257 ad its much more enjoyable who play with  this fanction...
  6. oguznord

Bug Reports - 0.95pre9

This is true...im assign Eastern Armor OSP 1.0 to my mongol warriors ...(i check the texture on demand always) i start to battle its run smootly...but when the my  high tiers troops with osp arrives into the battle it always crush...then i erease the armor pack on my soldier ...now its run perfect... i think those crush related with used texture work ...its only my thought
  7. oguznord

B Native Other Polished Landscapes [RELEASED][news pg. 19]

you can try modified ini ,textrue, resource etc. native folder like a use  different mod ( in the first page look at the To add this to any mod spoiler)    ...your save game is ready to go... i try it  old version of pl with my warband native it works..
  8. oguznord

COGlory said:
    oguznord said:
    i get object failed for texture: bushes    when i use this for another mod...i add all stuffs  in first page ...

Has anyone found a fix for this?  It's crashing for me as well.

I'm using the patch, as well.

I tried  2 different mod for polished landscapes
    one of the Black Sky mod...its work perfect with first start
    one of the 1257ad ....first time i aplied ini changes i get Bushes error....and i reinstall mod and open it with original flora and ground text and than it works
    and i return new flora text and i play now witout problem!! its to weird !!!!!! at last everyone must add Warband Skybox pack OSP mentioned at preview post
  9. oguznord

more BLACK SKY mod with polished!!! again i love new real trees battle more realistic now!!

a33c56c127.jpg
    54bc956a9b.jpg
    079e77197b.jpg
  10. oguznord

i combine that with the Black Sky Mod...work perfect.....but how can i increase the grass distance....
    in the options at max!!! thx  ...Also new trees awsome...my horse doing grand slalom:smile:)

901cdcb832.jpg
    2741c6bf97.jpg
  11. oguznord

Polished Landscapes test version [RELEASED]

a36112a834.jpg
    d0b57f9a13.jpg

I combine this greatness with my Black Sky mod....its work without problems..
    but  how can i incrase grass distance ...in the option everything at max...????

12. oguznord

i get object failed for texture: bushes    when i use this for another mod...i add all stuffs  in first page ...
  13. oguznord

i did with old version and its work perfect... i wait for downloading to try for this version
  14. oguznord

i already play my warband with old polished mod...but this is awesome....thank you gutek
  15. oguznord

CounterPoint391 said:
    @bowlie, don't download this. Your computer will explode.
    :smile: thats good
  16. oguznord

''I make mods for fun''

and i play this mod  for fun with my warband mods! i cannot play different games...    Polished Lands Rules!
  17. oguznord

Suggestions (faction specific suggestions in faction specific threads please)

Mongol troop tree too few when the compere the other factions ....can you add more troops for the next release ...this is more enjoyable for the who play with mongols....
  18. oguznord

OSP 3D Art Eastern items OSP [Updated to v1.5]

i try your greatness osp in my 1257 ad mod... thats perfect keep goin!!
  19. oguznord

LoTR: Blood in the West [SP ve MP][v0,25]

Başarılar...Tebrikler
    Mod çıkınca güçlüyay beleg karakteriyle oynadığım zaman yapımcılarını yine teprik ederim inş.
Back
Top Bottom