Search results for query: *

• Users: The Yogi
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. The Yogi

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Battanian non-noble archers (militia & armed traders) should be crossbowmen

I get that in the Battanian society, the bow is a nobleman's weapon. Precisely because of that I find it strange that rather low-status troops such as militia archers and armed traders are bowmen. Granted, a missile unit is needed to defend settlements so militia needs to have that, and same...
  2. The Yogi

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Simplified crafting

Leaving aside the economic inconsistencies of crafting, I'd say the time it is/should be really useful/fun is the early game, when you cannot afford to buy the best gear. To make crafting more useful more quickly, I propose to drop the current unlocking mechanic alltogether and that the...
  3. The Yogi

SP - General Stop the council voting for starting or ending wars

As it is now, all the lords always vote to start a new war against any faction the player has not fought for a while, and regardless if the player faction is already involved in one or several undecided wars. Preventing the council from starting new wars costs so much influence that it is not...
  4. The Yogi

SP - General More generalised civilian status for weapons and carry over from Battle to Civilian Outfits

Hi, I really like the mechanic of having a Battle and a Civilian set of equipment, but I find it is sometimes hard to see on what basis a certain Item should be marked as capable to be equipped in the civilian set or not. I would like to suggest simplifying it like this: For weapons: All one...
  5. The Yogi

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Two-handed Kontos and couched lance belong in different eras

I really enjoy the late Antiquity/Dark Ages setting of this game, but while the two-handed cavalry spear known as the kontos (or Cataphract lance ingame) was indeed used by the Romans and their Persian foes, it was not contemporary with couched lance use. Once that technique began to be used, XI...
  6. The Yogi

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Equipment should vary mainly with troop role, not with troop tier

I would make much more sense if troops were issued with reasonably good equipment from the start, and then improved mainly in their skills, leading to higher pay. This is especially true for the "recruits", which are ridiculously under-equipped at present. At the very least, they should have...
  7. The Yogi

SP - Economy Price rebalance, take a note from history

Bannerlord is set in reality with more than a passing similarity to the V and VI centuries of Europe. The names and styles of many things - arms, armour and troops among others, is, shall we say "borrowed"? from the late Roman/early Byzantine Empire. And so it is also with money. The coin chosen...
  8. The Yogi

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops [Suggestion] Change mechanic for party speed

This is another thing that always bothered me since the original M&B and Warband, and which I had hoped would be fixed in Bannerlord - the way party speed is calculated. A marching army always move at the speed of its SLOWEST soldier, not at the average speed of all the soldiers. This means a...
  9. The Yogi

SP - General Cheaper gear, more expensive troops

I've been with Mount & Blade since the original game (I'm in the looong community contributor list for Warband), and one thing that has always bugged me and which I hoped Bannerlord would adress is the absurd balance between the price of gear and the price of hiring and promoting troops (which...
  10. The Yogi

Uggliest chick in Calradia

Her lack of vanity is refreshing, but a shave would undoubtedly do wonders for her appearance. Or perhaps not. :) Happens a lot with v 1.143. Anyone else got this?
  11. The Yogi

[suggestion]Allow picking sides in a fight between neutral parties

One small issue I have is how difficult it can be to go hostile with a faction should I desire to do so. Finding a caravan of theirs (which are the only ones I can attack) can take for ever. An easier way would be to be able to enter a battle between to factions I'm not hostile with. Right now...
  12. The Yogi

[Suggestion]Picking a capital

As it stands, when you get your first castle or town as an independent faction, that becomes your capital, which you cannot give away as a fief. I would like to see an option to pick any of your fiefs as capital. Your minister would move there and you'd be able to give away your old capital as a...
  13. The Yogi

[suggestion]culture specific shop inventories

One feature I always thought would make it into the final version of M&B was to have the inventories vary with the country, so that not all equipment can be found in all shops. Basically, I'd like to have many items of equipment being specific to each faction, and mostly available there...
  14. The Yogi

Have shop inventories change with country

I'm beta-testing the Warband SP, and one feature I always thought would make it into the final version of M&B was to have the inventories vary with the country, so that not all equipment can be found in all shops. Basically, I'd like to have many items of equipment being specific to each...
  15. The Yogi

[problem - not necessarily bug] Back hand blow often turns into overhead chop

In previous versions of M&B I had no problem selecting my attack, but in Warband, when I try to make a back hand attack (ie from left to right) I most often end up doing an overhand chop instead. Any ideas what could cause this?
  16. The Yogi

[Bug].634 + hotfix Lockup after asking minister to rejoin party is back

This one was supposed to be fixed in 631, but here its back again. I asked my minister to rejoin the party. He asked who to appoint in his stead, and the game locks up (ie can't move on in the dialog).
  17. The Yogi

[suggestion] Link length of weapon model to length stat

When I was doing my Realistic Navtive Weapon Sizes mod, I noticed that there were some weapons that shared model but had quite differing length stats, making it easy to misjudge wheter a foe was in range or not. I have experienced the same problem in Warband single player, I think I'm going to...
  18. The Yogi

[Bug?]Bar brawler uses sword, charachter fists

I finally got into a tavern brawl, where a drunkard asked what I was looking at, and I chose the reply "Clearly at some sort of animal". The drunkard then pulled a sword on me, whereas I had to fight with my fists. My default weapon, a two-handed sword, was disabeled. When I tried to switch...
  19. The Yogi

[Bug]Members of own party (including player character) are captured

After several battles against mountain bandits, my own character (Johan), plus some companions were captured by my own band. Unless set free, these characters will appear as prisoners in the party.
  20. The Yogi

[Bug] Text error with troop re-classification

Apart from the text error, the feature seems to be working.
Back
Top Bottom