Search results for query: *

• Users: Peek
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Peek

I've downloaded and extracted

I've downloaded and extracted the file, but where do I put the folder??
  2. Peek

Troop rebalance?

What does this troop rebalance actually do?
  3. Peek

Is there single player for this?

I'm on mobile and just wondering if there is single player for this mod because if so I'd love to get it! I love napoleanic wars, but I really want to play single and conquer land! Thanks :) plus if so, could anyone link me the download so I can dl it right as I get on!
  4. Peek

Is a vassal a lord?

I'm currently playing as a vassal for the Gaelic Kingdom and I'm wondering how do I move up in the ranks as becoming a lord or a Marshall? How do I get a wife and my own castle, etc? Sorry for all the questions I'm just curious :) also who were enemies of the irish back in this time besides...
  5. Peek

RGL ERROR

Sometimes my game crashes and I just got this error "Load error: Invaild number of troops: 3186" How do I fix this? This mod is very fun :( ! It's been working well just sometimes it crashes and now I get this error. BTW, I have tried to update the game via "SVN UPDATE".
  6. Peek

Where can Nizar, Lezalit, and Artimenner be found?

Where can Nizar, Lezalit, and Artimenner be found? Like which main city e.x: Dhrim.
  7. Peek

What companions should I keep?

What companions should I keep? I just don't want any fighting... Every companion acts the same in every game, right? I'm in a battle, I'll take a picture in a second. :mrgreen:
  8. Peek

Do my companions become lords when I become king of my own faction?

I have about 7 companions and I was wondering will they become lords when I make my own faction? Also, will lords that I captured from other factions will they become lords, too? or no? :mrgreen:
  9. Peek

How can I train the peasants of a village?

Every time I try to train peasants at random villages nothing happens. I let them beat me and I beat them but they don't learn or w/e so I can't finish the quest. Does anyone know how to train peasants?
  10. Peek

Recruiting troops.

Some villages in my faction won't let me recruit members. It's hard and a waste of time running around going to all these villages trying to recruit when no one will even join me. Is there a cheat or a way for me to be able to recruit them and even in huge numbers?
  11. Peek

Why can't I own a city or anything?...

I have 1,020 reown and I have -98 honor or something. There's a lot of lords in my country who hate me.
  12. Peek

How can you make your own faction?

How can you make your own faction in Warband?
  13. Peek

I'm bored of Native... How do I download a mod?

I'm bored of Native... How do I download a mod? Any guides or anything on it?
  14. Peek

I captured 5 lords now where can I put them?

I captured 5 lords now where can I put them? I don't want them to escape and I want to win the war.
  15. Peek

Can I make my own Faction?

I'm using the word faction as in like make my own empire. I've taken over 2 castles so far. What do I need to do to get lords to join me?
  16. Peek

My army Consists of....

My army consists of 97 people. I have... Vaegir Marksman's Swadian Knight Nord Huscarls Nord Veteran Archers Swadian Sharpshooters Swadian Sergeant and rest are recruits becoming the above. I really only want: Swadian Knights Vaegir Markmans Nord Huscarls ^ Is that a good line up?
  17. Peek

Factions races?

What race are the different factions or even what are they I should say... I'm just wondering... Like the Nords are they vikings Are the Khegrits Asians like Samurais Etc...
  18. Peek

Main Char. Level?

What's your main Char. Level in M&B? Mine is 26.
  19. Peek

Does everyone use cheats for M&B?

Does everyone use cheats for M&B?
  20. Peek

How can I make my Village better?

How can I make money village better? What should I build? - Build a manor. - Build a mill. - Build a watch tower. - Build a school. - Build a messenger post. Thanks.
Back
Top Bottom