Search results for query: *

• Users: DarkSoul
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. DarkSoul

Help making tweaks to a mod?

I apologise if this is the wrong place to post this, and even more so if no one wants to/can help me, but I was hoping that someone might be able to help me make some tweaks to the latest version of Perisno? This isn't with the intention of making a submod but purely for my own game. Sorry if...
  2. DarkSoul

Disabling defections?

Hello! I was wondering if there is any easy way to completely disable lords defecting or being indicted for treason? Purely for personal reasons, I just prefer the factions to stay as they are! I know PoP has an option for this, so I thought I may as well ask to see if it can be done.
  3. DarkSoul

An idea for the next Update

Hey guys. I posted the same idea in the suggestions thread some time ago but I dont think I ever got a definitive answer, so im gonna post again here. Would like to hear what you guys think. "Ive got an idea that I would like to run past the dev team. Before I do though I would like to ask if...
  4. DarkSoul

Music files

If I was to add MP3 music files to PoP music folder would the game automatically begin playing them at regular intervals or would I have to convert them to OGG format? I want to add the Diablo 2 soundtrack to PoP, because not only is it awesome but I think it suits the mood of the game well...
  5. DarkSoul

Lest We Forget - Please take your time to read

In Flanders fields the poppies blow       Between the crosses, row on row,   That mark our place; and in the sky   The larks, still bravely singing, fly Scarce heard amid the guns below. We are the Dead. Short days ago We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,   Loved and were loved, and now we...
  6. DarkSoul

Mettenheim Mercenaries?

How would I go about adding Mettenheim mercenaries to taverns?
  7. DarkSoul

Lore of the World

As the title says. I know that a huge amount of lore already exists for Pendor itself (very rich and detailed might I add, akin to the world of the Elder Scrolls series, no joke!), but what about the world around Pendor? What lore exists about the world as a whole? We already know the names of...
  8. DarkSoul

Help with an AAR......

Hey guys. Ive been planning to start a new game of PoP with the intention of writing an AAR for some time now. However I also intend to push my abilities as a writer as far as they can go by making this story as in-depth as possible, and so far ive came up with plenty of ideas. The one thing...
  9. DarkSoul

Would I be creating a monster...

If I used TweakMB to effectively double the size of every single party template? Would it interfere with anything in game (quest wise and such)? I can imagine it would make the game far more challenging. Not to mention how fun it will be to see how these massive clashes play out.
  10. DarkSoul

Question about strange armour effect

Y'know the armour that the Pendorian troops get (the black armour), is their anyway to remove that wierd shine effect from it? It just looks unrealistic in my opinion that leather and black surcoats would shine like plate armour  :? No offence intended to the one who made it. Armour is great...
  11. DarkSoul

New unit idea

I was reading around the forum and I noticed a fair few people complaining that Sarleon lacked one major thing (well two if you count cavalry), an effective, well armoured melee unit with an all important shield, so as to stop them dying from archer spam so easily (as Halberdiers do). So ive...
  12. DarkSoul

Sarleon or Empire?

I know this question has probably been asked a million times before and you guys are probably sick of answering it (if these forums are anything like TWC anyway!). But for some reason, probably because of my OCD, Im having a brutally hard time deciding what faction to fight for at the start of...
Back
Top Bottom