Disabling defections?

Users who are viewing this thread

DarkSoul

Sergeant at Arms
Hello! I was wondering if there is any easy way to completely disable lords defecting or being indicted for treason? Purely for personal reasons, I just prefer the factions to stay as they are! I know PoP has an option for this, so I thought I may as well ask to see if it can be done.

Last edited:
That would be great. I'm also not a fan of auto defection, although I've not seen anything crazy in 1.01 - 2 lords betrayed their factions after 80 days in my playthrough.

I suppose that is because they don't have enough lands and no villages? If the lords are changed to upstanding or good natured they might stay.
Actually both start with a fief, but then up and leave, despite being neutral personalities (last I checked). It gives the player an opportunity to get both though.

Well in that case maybe it's by design. If you want to be in a small kingdom with 2 villages and too many lords you can join Geldar. :grin:

Maybe getting Rhino/Oreo to fight the Aroulo early games can get me some easy fiefs.Not like they can even penetrate Geldar territory with armies everywhere.

Another example that shows how broken is auto defection:

What we can see here is the conflict between script that assigns Efenas Castle to General Sung Wo and the fact that he has already left the Zann at the end of black week (few days after invasion started).
(Interesting fact: spearheads didn't attack that castle as long as it remained undiscovered. They started an assault when I came here and fog of war dissapeard).

Back
Top Bottom