Search results for query: *

1. JoTheVeteran

How about some team kill?

Damn! I didn't think anyone would answer so I forgot to check this.
    But, and I am assuming you refer to teamkilling, if it can be done in the servers, then it certainly can be done in SP also right?
    Now, about the other stuff, I suppose you have to disable some scripts on how the game will act in certain conditions.
    I bet, a member of the game programing team would know how to do that easily. Anyone like that here reading this?
    How to disable friend cautious firing and single kills with one sword swing? How to enable teamkill with swords too? Come on! I bet it's as simple as changing a number from 0 to 1.
  2. JoTheVeteran

COME ON NO ONE!
    This is embarrassing!
  3. JoTheVeteran

TweakMB updated with WF&S support

Ok I'm gonna try what 173D suggested now and if there's a problem again I'll send you the modules, both the tweaked and the default.

Um.. I Just noticed the rar file for the default module amounts at 87.2MB, that's pretty big. Are there any folders in there that I don't need to include?

I'm gonna wrap it up in this post edit, I don't think it needs any more attention.
    Well, I tested it out and it seems to work fine now, nothing I could see at first glance. Did a couple of battles too, np. So.... I really don't freaking know what happened that other time?!?
    Two things come to mind, last time I had the particles file in the module modified for more blood (blood enhancement mod), this time I used the original.
    Also in Battle options/continuation tab in TweakMB, last time I enabled battle continuation for both F&S and Warband and it accepted both of the inputs even though I had loaded the F&S Module. I found that kinda weird but because I also have WB installed I thought it found the module itself and didn't gave it much though.

Other than that, it works fine now, apparently, so all's well that ends well right?

I still would like some more tweaks though, if anyone could take a peak at http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,199569.0.html that'd be cool.

Thanks for the replies.
  4. JoTheVeteran

Dude, seriously, that's gotta be allot of work! I mean, check all the lines of code... I didn't ask for that. Besides, the check integrity thingy of steam pretty much restored all files to factory defaults, so I can't send you the tweaked module files now, they're gone.
    Still you say all the enabled tweaks work right?

Any ideas on what could have caused the symptoms I described?

Anything I could have done wrong withing these lines?
    I loaded a saved file after applying the tweaks, didn't try a new game.
    I reworked pretty much ALL the tweaks.
    Could it be that I have another version? I auto update with steam and play MP, so there's gotta be the very last one right? Still I can't verify the version from the exe file, only in the F&S first menu screen. It says 1.143... could it be not?

Thank you for your reply.
  5. JoTheVeteran

I know this title sounds kinda menacing but I mean it for the SP part of the game. The concept is simple. Team hit/kill = enemy hit/kill with ANY weapon, not just with the firearms. Bash defense and shield break would also be possible in allies, and the break defense kick also. Exactly like in...
  6. JoTheVeteran

Really? None? Come on you guys! I gave this question two whole days to "simmer" and no one answered?
    I'm not asking anything technical, like how to resolve the issues presented to me, I did that myself.
    Just which tweaks CAN I use that wont mess up the game, someone HAS to know that already!
  7. JoTheVeteran

First of all, I have the steam version of F&S so it's always updated and It HAS to be the default module choice in TweakMB since it sadly can't figure the versions apart, the 1.143.
    Ok, I've downloaded the latest TweakMB and applied pretty much most of the tweaks that are active. The aftermath was :
    red line error scripts showing continuously and without an end in conversations,
    the tavern in towns cause a crash or something? - i could see the tavern from above but couldn't do anything and tab didn't exit,
    in battles people kept dying without even a shot being fired, like they were killed by an invisible force, both allied and enemies, battles lasted 10-30 secs,
    and lastly the game crashed to desktop in wagon fort battles every time i tried to initiate one of them.

That's what stroke out mostly but there could also be other stuff I didn't notice. And there was no way to revert the changes since the TweakMB backups didn't work. I did a steam game files integrity check and thankfully that worked reverting the game to factory settings.

So what I guess I'm asking here is, does this thing even work in F&S, because I've once tested it in Warband and it worked flawlessly.
    Also did any of this happened to you guys too?
    Is there any way to know the changes I CAN do that won't screw the whole game?

Looking forward for any replies.
  8. JoTheVeteran

B Native Other Blood enhancement tweak v0.5

Beacuase I guess I'm the most bloody mb warrior out here ( :lol: i use tweak 6 and I like it) would you care to explain what each value does in the particles file so I can make my own modifications in the tweak. I pretty much like the ALLOT of blood factor but I don't really like how it shoots 10 meters upwards. So a little tutorial if you please?
  9. JoTheVeteran

Companions messed up. Updated to lord status, then charged with treason :P

Well, i don't know what "sporked" is :???: but I'm pretty sure it's not good. :mrgreen:
    Still this won't do, but at least you spoke your mind. I thought i was the only one here  :shock:
  10. JoTheVeteran

Wow, the dead forum... :shock:
    COME ON PEOPLE, there's gotta be someone who knows how to fix this, or at least something similar!
  11. JoTheVeteran

I just got Warband and I've been playing for a week or two. So what happened here is what i pretty much describe in the title but some details first. I was at about level 20 at the time with 10 or 8 companions and a big enough army to take a fortress. So I started my own kingdom by capturing the...
Back
Top Bottom