How about some team kill?

Users who are viewing this thread

JoTheVeteran

Recruit
I know this title sounds kinda menacing but I mean it for the SP part of the game.
The concept is simple. Team hit/kill = enemy hit/kill with ANY weapon, not just with the firearms. Bash defense and shield break would also be possible in allies, and the break defense kick also.
Exactly like in Warband MP, where there's a slaughterhouse every time a bunch of enemies attack a bunch of allies and you're in the middle, I love that stuff!

Another thing is multi hit/kill! I mean combine that with TK and you'd loose 50% of your troops from friendly fire, talk about FUN FUN FUN! Also love it!

And lastly, every time I give an order to fire in a group of firearmed allies, I see some of them stopping if there's an ally in front of them. That's gotta be like 0% realism, seriously! And you can obviously see that in MP! Where humans FF kill human allies in cold blood if they stupidly get in front of their firing line, so why care about bots more?! Bottom line, when a commander gives you an order you HAVE to obey, that's the first rule of combat.

So is there any way to change the scripts, or a mod or something about these things?

Thanks

Well, agreed. But I dotn really know how to edit that part....

But in MP, its the servers. You can choose between only ranged and melee.

Damn! I didn't think anyone would answer so I forgot to check this.
But, and I am assuming you refer to teamkilling, if it can be done in the servers, then it certainly can be done in SP also right?
Now, about the other stuff, I suppose you have to disable some scripts on how the game will act in certain conditions.
I bet, a member of the game programing team would know how to do that easily. Anyone like that here reading this?
How to disable friend cautious firing and single kills with one sword swing? How to enable teamkill with swords too? Come on! I bet it's as simple as changing a number from 0 to 1.

Hmm... Probably not... The firing, probably not that hard, depends on the coding. The melee teamhits........... Got no idea whatsoever..

Back
Top Bottom