Search results for query: *

1. stoned-dude

All mods and Native are crashing! Please Help.

Actually, I've just found that enablig cheats did the trick, apparently it disables a dll that steams uses, and thus prevents the crash
  2. stoned-dude

All mods and Native are crashing! Please Help.

I have the exact same bug, although I do not know how to fix it
  3. stoned-dude

1.010 Lords of War Rebuild. (New Map - WIP, p2)

I sincerely hope that Marcus get around to re-make this great mod
    Just say if you need me to do anything (wihtin my limited power)
  4. stoned-dude

Bug Reports

I installed the first bugfix (to stop the game from crashing when it couldn't find the axemesh) but it seemed to replace all of the new greathelmets with scottish shields, and replaced my english shield with an noble armour, all very confusing (resulting in me storming a castle with a shield glued to the face instead of a helmet, and it didnt quite work out that well, either ^^ )
  5. stoned-dude

Standard Weapons Upgrade Project (v1.2 lite, pg36) Open Source read pg40

I had long forgotten about this project, doh!
    say if you need anything
  6. stoned-dude

Official 3D art thread - Warband

beautiful texture work buxton, simply grand

thedude95
    try and look at some photos of real axes, and copy them, and when you have mastered the basics, then let your imagination run wild with crazy stuff
  7. stoned-dude

great texturing and modeling job althought the uppermost guy would want for some eyeslits ^^
    the axeblade looks a bit too big, though
  8. stoned-dude

krik killer said:
    great job stoned dude i made on exactly like that off your tutorial

mwaha! someone DID read it, then  :grin:
  9. stoned-dude

thanks ^^
    rest assured, more is to come
  10. stoned-dude

I have decided to make a few new items, because frankly, I miss cranking out weapons ^^

Good looking helmet tatari, the ones with chain aventail turned out really well, but the ones with lamellae could use another texture, it looks, well, too square-ish, they sould hang down slightly, otherwise good

edit:
    another celtic sword

11. stoned-dude

Faction Most People Join

Heimir said:
    As much as I hate the danes, I find myself playing them as they are the ones I can relate to.

And as for the one boasting about how strong the danes are and what strong minds they have, how come they were amongst the first countries in the north to fall for the mildmannered god, hmmmmm!? :wink:

politics, in fact. The german emperor wielded vast power, and some danish 'lords' sought to gain good will and protection

christianity, bah, talk about brutal religions. I'd rather been blot'ing still
  12. stoned-dude

0.960 Porting thread. (No Longer porting to 0.960)

after having vanished for a good 3 months, I thought I'd check in. Really impressive work there Markus! The new shields are absolutely gorgeous! The same is to be said for the new armors and banners! If I can find the time, I might power up good ole wings and crank out a few new models for for the heck of it 

another bredbile, bah, I'm too rusty for this! gotta get back in shape  :grin:

hail laziness! as a hatchet, too
  13. stoned-dude

Troop Tree

bondi is the danish word for farmer, a free man owning his own land. Thralls and serfs would never be employed in war
  14. stoned-dude

Crusader Mod

You might want to add Talon and me to the credits list, as you use some of the SWUP models we made (haven't seena any of the other contributers' work)
    Fun mod, by the way
  15. stoned-dude

looks great to me, keep it up. I really like the rough texture
  16. stoned-dude

Spears speed

I do not think that spears are lighter than swords. Sword do generally weight 1.5 kg, spears would weight a bit more, but yeah, spears are faster to use
  17. stoned-dude

~WE WHO ARE ABOUT TO DIE~

this tread is tragically comic
  18. stoned-dude

867 A.D. - Lords of War +++ RELEASED FOR 0.903 +++

oh, sorry for the confusion, I meant that I don't know why it's appearing
  19. stoned-dude

867 A.D. - Lords of War +++ RELEASED FOR 0.903 +++

scrath the kidnapped quest, It was I who messed that one up, sorry

yay, the "friend or foe" bug appeared in the new version, I don't get it either
  20. stoned-dude

New music mod by raf , 31 tracks

edit: I found a couple of songs on the list, that you couldn't possibly have made (the theme song from rob roy), so unless you have explicit approval of the original makers of the music, you cannot upload their songs. Please present sone proof of their approval or remove the download

#removes DL'd files#
Back
Top Bottom