Search results for query: *

• Users: LordDaem
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. LordDaem

Time to form a Kingdom yet?

I'm completely independent, and currently own Lageta, Varcheg, Sibir and Varnovapol. Nathanos is governing Lageta, with Studgian companions governing the other settlements. Loyalty is fine, I've JUST taken Varnovapol and was making 4k a day just before taking over the settlement. I still have...
  2. LordDaem

Alea and Phasos not appearing at Lageta

Playing a level 4 clan, I recently left my Mercenary Contract and took over Lageta, without forming a Kingdom to let me save up a tonne of denars before going to war with the surrounding Kingdoms. I've owned Lageta for around 2 in game months and, ever since taking it over, both Alea and...
  3. LordDaem

Nerfing players Kingdom a thing? Please help

I'm really bad at constantly restarting the game when it goes horribly wrong (I know, bad Daem). I love the M&B series but have never managed to "complete" one by ruling all of Calradia. I've found recently that no matter what Kingdom I play, they always get absolutely demolished. I'll include...
  4. LordDaem

Not in charge of siege still an issue

I'm playing the Vlandians and have presented Derthert with the Dragon Banner. I was leading an army of just over 800 troops and sieging Varcheg. Another army with around 1200 troops joins me. The menu says that I'm in charge of the siege and I can still build battering rams and siege towers -...
  5. LordDaem

Must have mods

Hello all, I've tried modding Bannerlord before, but have played with mods that require Butterlib and others - and my game ALWAYS has hundreds of error messages as the mods aren't updated to the latest version :( Finally finishing up a single player campaign and I was wondering if y'all...
  6. LordDaem

Mercenaries never have enough troops

Further to my last post, I finally managed to found my Kingdom as an Independent Mercenary holding Tyal! The only, massive, issue I have now is - I'm absolutely haemorrhaging money, I've given Nathanos and another companion with high steward skills their own parties. Every single time I sign a...
  7. LordDaem

Advice please, I took Tyal as an independent...

I've just come back to Bannerlord after a few months off, glad to see theres finally achievements, I'm still trying to get through all the Warband ones! Anyway, I'm a Tier 3 clan and have just ended my Mercenary contract with Sturgia. I was Tyal had a peasant uprising and the Aserai just...
  8. LordDaem

No Lords want to join Kingdom

Further to my previous post, I've just left the Kingdom of Vlandia - have a charm skill level of 152, Leadership of 209, but am unable to even get the dialogue challenge to try and convince Lords to join the Kingdom. Due to this, I'm paying around 8k in tributes to different kingdoms every day...
  9. LordDaem

Being a Vlandia Vassal totally OP

I got my clan to Tier 2, married Elys (Derthert's daughter) and swore fealty to him. Every SINGLE time Vlandia takes over a fief, for some reason its been awarded to me. I'm not even clan tier 3 yet - but I own 2 towns and 3 castles. That's everything thats been taken, even by armies that I'm...
  10. LordDaem

Seonon Smithy not generating money

I've been playing on the beta, but just started a new game on the full 1.8 release. I know Seonon has a bound settlement with Iron Ore - so I decided that would be a safe bet, especially since I own the town. However, despite the village producing Iron Ore, the Smithy is not generating any...
  11. LordDaem

Can't build siege machines?

I'm currently playing the latest 1.8 patch and, for some reason, when leader of an army and besieging a castle - there is no option to build any siege machines. The engineer in my party has 92 engineering and I had an army of 680(ish) troops Installed mods are; Butterlib Diplomacy...
  12. LordDaem

Help with Vortex (Mods)

EDIT: Resolved. Even if deployed with Vortex, you need to go into the launcher and activate and re-order. Hello :smile: I haven't used Vortex in a while - Nexus Mod Manager used to be so easy! For some reason, when I launch Bannerlord through Vortex, it's not loading the mods. I can tell cause...
  13. LordDaem

Is there anything more satisfying?

For me, there's nothing more satisfying than riding at the top of a siege tower and, as soon as its "docked", dropping the ramp and showering the awaiting troops with Javelins. Those things are so OP, but oh my god it's beautiful!
  14. LordDaem

Workshops nerfed?

Hello :) Has anyone else found that workshops are no longer worth the money? I was normally making between 175 and 250 denars from my Wood Workshop in Marunath, now its a struggle to earn more than 75
  15. LordDaem

Can't use Longbow

Hello, My Bow skill is currently 47 (I started a new game after one of the patches.) The Longbow I've got equipped needs a skill of 20, so I should be able to use it. Despite being equipped in my characters inventory, I am unable to physically equip the bow during battles. Does anyone know of...
  16. LordDaem

Bug on seeing enemies since last update

Version - e1.0.4 Hello, Since updating to version e 1.0.4 I am unable to go near any unit without this happening when I left mouse click. Unsure if many others are having this issue - this is not a complaint, I know it's early access I'm just not sure where to post bugs! Specs as below
  17. LordDaem

Speak to Lords quest

So part of the "main quest" says you have to speak to 10 Lords, the only problem is - I've found one king that's registered towards the quest. I've spoken to other parties and a couple have said they're Lord's for certain factions, but this doesn't seem to register with the quest at all. Also...
  18. LordDaem

Whats going on with Party Recruitment?

Hello :) I've literally just bought With Fire & Sword after logging over 600 hours on Warband and I must say, I am loving it. My only problem is, my Party has got to 13 members, with a limit of 43 but I no longer have the option to hire recruits from anywhere. No, I'm not going back to...
  19. LordDaem

Has Morale in party changed?

Hello! I've never had a problem with Morale in my party before, but I've come back to Warband after the update and now with my party (which was 95) I am having 1 troop leave every day due to low morale. Food wise, I've got Dried Meat, Cabbage, Fruit, Bread and Grain, I thought that would be...
  20. LordDaem

Increasing Towns Wealth

Hello again! A little while ago I acquired Uxhall and Wercheg, but now I have a problem. Both of the Towns wealth is on "Very Poor" and quite often fluctuates between this and "Poor" and I am struggling to get it up higher! I have been doing jobs from the Guildmaster for both Towns now for a...
Back
Top Bottom