Search results for query: *

1. munchiepoo

Why did I as a female PC receive a fief?

Hey, I just tested it out (with about 200 renown and -10 hon) and I haven't got a fief, however, after becoming a vassal to King Yaroglek I did manage to marry one of the Boyar's.
  2. munchiepoo

highsis said:
    munchiepoo said:
    It is a mix of things that can affect this, I have played female characters and recieved no fiefs for AGES (and started with non), pretty sure it's just a mix of renown, honor, and relations with the King.

Does being a female negatively impact the chance at all?

It seems contradictory that a moment ago the king says he will not give the female PC a fief lest he will look bewitched, and the next moment he gives her one. It's also inconsistent with what vassals say when offering you a merc contract("I've never heard of kings giving fiefs to female vassals") and what guild masters say about the topic.

I tested it with a newly created female commoner. I cheated to add 200 renown(100 won't let me join a faction) and boom, she was granted a fief just like a male PC would have been given. Her honor was 0 and she just met the king... Apparently the king's mother did not warn him about giving a strange woman a fief to rule...  :ohdear:

That's strange, I've always found it difficult. I might try a new game as I haven't played a woman in a while and see what happens! :smile:
  3. munchiepoo

It is a mix of things that can affect this, I have played female characters and recieved no fiefs for AGES (and started with non), pretty sure it's just a mix of renown, honor, and relations with the King.
  4. munchiepoo

Claimants, renown and honor

Cheers!

So just to clarify, RTR is important even with a claimant?

And I will! Can't wait for Bannerlord. :smile:
  5. munchiepoo

Claimants, renown and honor

Hiya, I have recently started playing again and I currently have a few questions and require a bit of help with my current in-game situation. I am a lord of the Kingdom of Nords with only a village, due to get married to a Lady (with the father's permission to A. Court her and B. Marry her.) I...
  6. munchiepoo

Who agrees that they should have better looking people in this game?

Doesn't bother me, can't remember what anyone looks like and I think that when I do they're quite attractive, well the Lord's and King's are anyway, not the random NPC's such as the Tournemant Champion Fighters, Veteran Fighters etc.
  7. munchiepoo

The Wives of Calradia

How do you ride into Battle with your wife, had the game since 2010 but never knew about that?
  8. munchiepoo

-- Official Unofficial 'Ask Questions About Warband Singleplayer Here' Thread --

John Felton said:
    I have a question. Do your men flee and run away like the enemy do when they are losing? I mean without the you giving them the 'Withdraw' order.

No, they don't, however, mods exist that include such things such as Native Expansion.
  9. munchiepoo

Constant treason ruins gameplay.

But yeah, ask who ever you can how to strengthen the Unity or the realm or how you might higher your standing in said realm.
  10. munchiepoo

Item pool / autoloot

Floris has features from different mods. I think the feature is from Diplomacy Mod. Go to camp menu and see if there is a place to edit settings for the mod, see if there's anything about looting. Sorry I can't be much help.
  11. munchiepoo

Are the Nords the worst faction?

My favourite Land Troops combination is Nord Infantry and Rhodok Crossbowmen. The Nord Infantry is the strongest, the Rhodoks have the best Crossbowmen and Ranged in general (imo) Khergits are horrible to use in my opinion, my Rhodok/Nord army always crushes them. The Sarranaid Infantry is horrible, however, the Mamlukes are second best in my opinion for Calvalry. Swadia have the best Calvary in total and Vaegier's are all-around really. The Vaegir's were my first faction in Mount and Blade but I don't like them anymore, I usto love em'.
  12. munchiepoo

Diplo & Conq Mod Questions

Yeah it is, it's not the wrong section, just thought you may get a better answer from the mod board.

If it doesn't state the strength required, then there is no minimum. I don't think Bow's require any strength, it's usually power draw. But if it doesn't state anything, then it doesn't require a minimum of anything.
  13. munchiepoo

Item pool / autoloot

I've used such things on a different mod, I can't remember. Are you sure the video was using Floris? Also, try downloading the Floris Mod again or look for any update patches. I do believe there is one.
  14. munchiepoo

Diplo & Conq Mod Questions

Best to post in the Mod Child Board, you'd probably get more answers. Draw Power Increases Damage and I think (think) they increase accuracy, but don't take my word on it, I can't remember.
  15. munchiepoo

Ideas for future M&B games: ALLIANCES

I like the idea, but I don't think it suits well. Calradia is about power hungey pretenders, ect. I don't see anyone Allying up with another faction, even to save their skins.
  16. munchiepoo

Player Suggestions and Feature Discussion

What about adding the Diplomacy Mod features into it?
  17. munchiepoo

Constant treason ruins gameplay.

Gotta disagree, I find it easy to keep my Kingdom Stable.
  18. munchiepoo

i need help :)

You keep him or wait for the Faction to request a ransom.

Also, instead of doing single questions per threads. Why not head over to the Singeplayer QQ&A thread at the top, it's stickies.
    PS:Oh, how hypocritical of me. :grin:
  19. munchiepoo

i need help :)

They also tell you to rescue or capture lords sometimes.
  20. munchiepoo

Support

When downloading and want the Expanded module, do I also download the Basic and advanced ones or what eve they are called aswell?
Back
Top Bottom