Search results for query: *

• Users: Cartread
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Cartread

OSP Code Combat Deployable Pavise Shield (Multiplayer 6/6/2010)

Works for Warband 1.125 Updated 6/6/2010: multiplayer version below & at download Updated 6/5/2010: single-player destructible version (at download) Updated 6/2/2010: single-player deployable, collapsible version (at download) Problem: you're at a big disadvantage against bowmen as a...
  2. Cartread

SP Native Other Peasants v.1

I'm announcing the release of Peasants v.1: Peasants v.1 https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=7&id=643 Peasants borrows from Lords of the Realm II, Age of Empires II, Heroes of Might and Magic and Sword of the Samurai, and is a turn-based management/builder/strategy mod for M&B.
  3. Cartread

(.808) Prisoner: Vaegir Veteran (-1/1)

This is the first coding(not graphic) bug I've encountered since playing Native version .808! 8-) After fighting the shown party and "Leaving", I clicked to fight them again and the game freezes and this error message shows: When I click IGNORE it continues to the encounter screen and plays...
  4. Cartread

level up mod

No Download This is a pretty simplistic project I figured I'd share. Basically you are put in a scene and told how many enemies there are (you are alone).  If you KO them all you quickly go to the next level and fight the new enemies.  The enemies and terrain slowly become more difficult.  You...
  5. Cartread

random lines of dialogue?

I was wondering if anyone knows if it is possible to have characters say random lines of dialogue in game. I am asking because I don't know how to use shuffle_range, store_random, & store_random_in_range.  I know these are used to chose random fighters in the arena (and elsewhere?), but I'm...
  6. Cartread

Hero & Blade thread (Now on MBX)

This mod was originally started September 10th, 2006. May 26th, 2007: Thanks for all the responses in this topic, everyone! I'm moving my Hero & Blade topic to MBX, since it's a forum dedicated to modding. I have a neat subforum on MBX, and with your help (as in anyone's help) it will expand...
  7. Cartread

SP Other None shall pass!

I modeled the Black Knight from Monty Python and the Holy Grail. I then added the Black Knight into a small mod where you face off against him (basically a duel, and you encounter him as a party template--audio included). To make it similar to the movie, I removed ranged weapons and the ability...
Back
Top Bottom