Search results for query: *

1. Winterwolf00

Dev Blog 23/08/18

So you level up skills by doing them, like Skyrim.
    But there's only a limited amount of leveling, like Fallout.
    Frankly I approve.
  2. Winterwolf00

What Faction will you Fight for? [Poll]

I'm liking the Battanian Celtic influence.
  3. Winterwolf00

What Faction will you Fight for? [Poll]

Would be nice if we had a good compilation of faction images.
  4. Winterwolf00

Discussion Thread: Gamescom 2017 Media

Johan_Stormcloak said:
    https://youtu.be/1dtlPH6hvM0?t=229

I noticed this animation for running into something when the player is on horseback. It's a nice little detail.
    Seems like the rider gets a bit of whip-lash from a sudden stop.
    Very nice.
  5. Winterwolf00

I really do have to approve of the way the attack animation works now.
    Everything seems slower and more focused from one swing to the next, no more instantly going from block to swing with no delay.

Watching Purzelblume kill those archers with a Falx (love that addition btw) was very fun.
  6. Winterwolf00

MadVader said:
    Right. Obviously whichever version of fainting is implemented, a lot of people will be unhappy.
    So it doesn't really matter, devs, just flip a coin and be done with it. Most of us don't care, we are more into epic battles than dueling exploits.
    I'm far more interested by the addition of real formations and what looks like a much better combat AI.
    The Shield wall advancing with shields raised and spears primed looked VERY impressive to me.

Overall while I can understand people being upset about the time it's taken Bannerlord to get this far I am VERY satisfied with what I'm seeing.
  7. Winterwolf00

Dat shield wall looks so cool omg!
  8. Winterwolf00

Features you want to see in single player Bannerlord

Some kind of population or manpower count so that we can see the effects of war and conscription.
  9. Winterwolf00

Fertility of the soil and natural resources in regions

Hopefully this means a more indepth economy, trade, and more consequences of raiding and war.
  10. Winterwolf00

Different commanding styles for npc's

Each faction having their own style of fighting would be nice.
  11. Winterwolf00

Time and attrition?

That's...wow good catch.
    Yeah attrition or desertion is the only explanation I can think of.
  12. Winterwolf00

Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord Suggestions List

How about knighthood?
    Simply having a banner and being considered noble simply because of an arbitrary amount of renown seems silly.
    Traditionally someone had to do some deed and be knighted before they were no longer considered common.
  13. Winterwolf00

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

I hope that this 'Sergeant' system takes some ques from the Freelancer mod and expands on it.
    A commoner player being granted knighthood after battle by your liege would be amazing.

14. Winterwolf00

Since I've always like the idea of being a mercenary I would like to see an expansion on the idea of mercenaries and mercenary companies.
    I'd like to see the option to actually create a mercenary company with their own fort/castle and send them out to fight for pay.

Also the idea of fighting other such companies and killing off the competition would be awesome.
  15. Winterwolf00

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

MrMundy said:
    I honestly dont want to see anymore of the sieges. We have seen them, they are nice n' fancy. But I would love to see more of the politics and governing your kingdom.
    I would love to see a Kingdom Policy system like they had in the Sword of Damocles mod.
    As well as factions within factions.
  16. Winterwolf00

Would there be some way to make the pathfinding AI in combat more comprehensive?
    I mean instead of mindlessly charging at a random enemy and swinging like an idiot they could be more aware of multiple threats from the front and sides while staying in formation.
    Like how the formations from the Total War games work.
  17. Winterwolf00

AI could control a player's character while they use a top down command view

Isn't that what they did in the Kingdom Under Fire games?
    It seemed to work well enough to me.
  18. Winterwolf00

Hit Points for Weapon

Maybe not make weapons destructible but make it so that they have to be constantly maintained to prevent them becoming dull.
  19. Winterwolf00

Yet another Bannerlord suggestion - Professional army

Technically M&B already has less of the feudal levy army and seems to have a little bit of a standing army going on.
    I mean there isn't a single state army loyal to the head of state alone but a medieval army wasn't constantly on the field in times of peace like what you see in the game.

Think of the difference between Crusader Kings and Europa Universalis.
    In CK levies are only really raised in wartime and have to be quickly gathered together to form a cohesive army, whereas in EU the standing regiments are already raised and placed wherever you want.

So if by a more professional army you mean a more loyal state army then that would be something you'd want for a more centralized state, at the cost of increased maintenance.

Don't get me wrong I love the idea of having of having a professional standing army taking on the feudal system but you gotta make sure it doesn't throw the game out of balance.
  20. Winterwolf00

Roads?

How about instead of JUST making it automatically part of the game you make building and upgrading roads part of kingdom management, as well as building guard stations and patrols to protectthe road.
    Make it a standing policy that costs money per month but increases happiness and prosperity for all the towns and villages protected.
Back
Top Bottom