Search results for query: *

1. volke007

Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

Leprechaun said:
    I have a mod idea, but I don't have the time to do it, between Forgotten Glory and GCSE coursework.
    Still, if it tickles your interest, it's worth posting.

Battle of the Gods - Gods fight it out with things like Titans, Medusa etc.

Zeus - throwable lightning bolts - could just be a reskin for a javelin, with particle effects and scripting so it glows, sends out tenrils of energy (just an effect) and disappears on contact.

Thor - Stonking great war hammer, like an oversized lumphammer on a longer pole - sledgehammer, now I come to think about it...

I know a lot of these effects are possible - I've seen screenshots of magic and fireballs in someone's mod (fisheye or yoshiboy, I think)

Research would be needed into the gods to find out how they were armed, how they looked etc.
    I think it's a feasible, if hard, mod idea, but unfortunately I have no time to try it, so I'm just giving out the idea.

Any information on the gods if u still want this, i can get u, but when it comes to the modding, u need someone else for that
  2. volke007

I want to see a LOTR mod! I missed M&B When u could play The Last Days  :oops:
  3. volke007

Starting Modding

An mmorpg mod does sound cool  :shock: but there is no way that i could do that (yet). And i wanted to make a single player campaign. You see, i write my own short stories in my spare time, and i have piles and piles of notebooks just sitting around with them in them, so Ive got plenty of ideas for mods.  But thanks for the info on the fourms, I'm rather new to them.
  4. volke007

Do YOU want to make your own mod? Look here. (Outdated)

Wow... i posted something for help, then saw this topic afterwards... im such a newb
  5. volke007

Starting Modding

Hello there everyone, i have something to confess :oops: i have no idea how to mod, and i have plenty of awesome ideas (infact, i write my own short stories, so if i don't have any ideas that would be bad) but, i don't know how to code or whatever... infact, i don't even know what modding...
  6. volke007

Knights of Rohan

Im rather new to all this... so im confused... is this gonna be a Mod? Or is it just a cool story? from just reading it, i think it would be an awesome mod... Im just sayin  :grin: plz let me know  :grin:
  7. volke007

CTRL + Shift (zoom) + F4 don't work !

CTRL+SHIFT+f4 is a real cheat, i always use it to capture my first castle, but when i use it, it works but it never shows, which is just a form of lag, it is probally workin, just hit CTRL+ f4, then use CTRL+SHIFT+F4.
  8. volke007

Cant find the M&B folder at all, i have windows 7

i still cant find it, was that for Warband? because i just have Mount&blade for now, i still need to get the key for Warband
  9. volke007

MP Fantasy [WB] Khazad-dûm (Banner added!)

Ok, just a thought, im still in the middle of the first book, so i only saw the movies  :grin:
  10. volke007

At least tell me there is goin to be swords... you know like those special elven a dwarven weapons like Sting and Glamdring
  11. volke007

Cant find the M&B folder at all, i have windows 7

Plz help me, i want to make my own mods, but i cant find the M&B folder at all, plus i need some modding tools for M&B, does it mean anything that i got it off gamestop.com?
  12. volke007

i must say, i am a huge LOTR fan, but why just dwarfs? i know they dont have connections with elves, only gimli and legolas, but with elves and men, maybe even hobbits,i think that woul dmake this mod even more awesome!

FOR GONDOR :!:
  13. volke007

Hey! Anyone read "The Last Apprentice"? if not it has to do with witches and stuff that goes bump in the night. if not you should read it, i dont know how to mod, but with the spooks and the Devil himself on the map... i think it would be awesome!!!!!!!!!!! :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :mrgreen: :grin: :grin: :roll: :lol:
  14. volke007

SP Other The Quest For the Holy Grail - A monty python Warband mod

When this mod Coming out?????????

"Perhaps we run away some more?"
    "Oh shut up and go change your armour"
Back
Top Bottom