Search results for query: *

1. Need More Info My troops tried to chop through gate after pushing siege tower to wall

Could you capture a video of the issue so that we can be sure that we are on the same page?
    I will attempt to do that when I get back from my vacation. I’ve never done it on my computer before though.
  2. Need More Info My troops tried to chop through gate after pushing siege tower to wall

Thank you for reporting. I've been informed that there is not a bug here. The reason why the troops went to the gate is because the gate way is open and it is more secure way when you compare it to the siege towers. The friendly fire of the catapults were arranged and tuned down a bit. It is now said that it is in acceptable range as the battles are chaotic.
    Hold on, you are telling me that the gate was open, when I specifically said my troops tried to CHOP through the gate. They took their swords and axes and started hacking away at the Closed gate, when they had siege towers they could use instead. I have not seen this behavior when using ladders. If this is not a bug, then TaleWorlds needs to rethink their logic. If I wanted my troops to go through the gate I would have built a ram.
  3. Need More Info My troops tried to chop through gate after pushing siege tower to wall

I was conducting a siege on a castle, and my troops pushed the siege towers up to the walls like normal, but one of the siege tower groups abandoned their tower after getting it to the wall, and instead tried to chop their way through the gate, and subsequently got smashed by two of my own...
  4. Closed Can't continue game because there is no data

Summary:I have been playing Mount and Blade Bannerlord on Xbox One X, and I recently started playing on PC with game pass, but this morning all my saved data is gone. I can't continue my game because there is no data. I looked on the Xbox by going to manage game and add ons and found the data...
  5. Horses as loot

what can help you on the overall horse problem is the 175 scout perk "beast whisperer" and a little bit more into rougery (~100) to increase the flat loot gain %.
    Thank you, I will look into that, although the rougery one might be tricky, as my first play through I’m trying to keep my character as honorable as possible, so no crime. But I know it goes up a little just from ransoming prisoners.
  6. Horses as loot

the ammount of horses i got after a run. none of those where bought, all battle loot.
    actually there are waaaaaaay too many horses in the game and as loot. i actually have to slaughter to get below herding debuff.

grafik.png
    I have not been so fortunate to have this problem. The most I got from a single battle was maybe 5, and that was against almost 100 horsemen.
  7. Under siege losing troops fast

Partys share food between them while in an army. But not to the town for some weird reason.
    Hmm, I guess that was probably the issue then. Good thing I broke out when I did. Thanks for the info. I’m down to just one war now and that is only because I’m making money off it. I’ll end it if someone else declares war on me.
  8. I just got a a city for a horse

It allows them to raise troops on their own and increase your overall party limit, as they have a seperate limit from yourself. You can also infuse their “character” ranks by having them marry your children.
    Thank you for the information, much appreciated
  9. I just got a a city for a horse

Yes. It’s his town, but he falls under your kingdom umbrella. Clans that join you will leave if you aren’t giving them a fief or two to manage themselves
    Alright, thank you. Is there any reason to ever grant a fief to one of my companions?
  10. Under siege losing troops fast

Possibly, but I don’t know how to check. My party had 900 food, but I don’t know if they share with the city when under siege, would make sense if they did.
    I broke out since I posted about this so I could get peace, but still want to know for future reference.
  11. Under siege losing troops fast

I am under siege and I have beat back 2 attacks with ease. Now the enemy is just building catapults and ballistae which my catapults quickly destroy. I lose a catapult occasionally, but my troop numbers have gone down by about 150 while theirs stays steady. I have destroyed way more of their...
  12. I just got a a city for a horse

I have been playing Bannerlord for almost a month and I have a small kingdom going and I’m at war with 3 factions which has been a pain. But, I just decided to try talking to one of my enemies rather than just fight his party, and I managed to get him to switch to my side, he asked for some...
  13. Need More Info A lot of my troops don’t show up at sieges

What is the preferred graphics mode? The amount of units in the battle field is tied to the graphics mode due to performance limitations. You can check it out on the options menu.
    I don’t see anything about graphics mode.
  14. Horses as loot

Okay, fair enough but 10% is a bit low. I posted this after a battle where I killed/captured about 30 horsemen and lost only a few men out of my party, probably only one or two horsemen, so not much to replenish there. I get it to a certain degree, can’t make the game too easy, but the amount of horses gained should have more of a logic system in place. Okay, a few run off, fine, a few get killed fine, a couple are used to replace horses for my men fine, but that still leaves 10-20 horses unaccounted for. I think getting between 15 and 35% of the horses isn’t unreasonable, and that would also depend on how many horsemen you have, since they would be best suited to calming the horses.
    Because horses don’t let just anyone grab them, many run off, and others are taken by troops who had their horses slain. The issue with any of these “realistically” assertions is they ignore many other “realistically” counter angles.

For instance: every few weeks you’ll see someone complaining about the amount of recruits that get refueled into towns and villages and how “unrealistic” it is. Yet, they almost all ignore the amount of released prisoners that get discarded, the amount of bodies that get sold to the brokers, the amount of prisoners that never get taken with you (just because you imagine you killed them all doesn’t mean that’s what the droves of merciful nobles also did) etc, etc, etc. And that’s all before you factor in how rare annihilation of an opposing army is “realistically”. There is give and take here.

So since your troops don’t need you to replenish their horses at all once they are upgrade to their current point, it’s a trade off that you don’t get 50% of the horses that the opposing army was using, or whatever percentage someone thinks they ought to get
  15. Need More Info A lot of my troops don’t show up at sieges

Summary: I am playing on Xbox One. I am pretty new to Mount and Blade Bannerlord and I am having the hardest time capturing any castle. My current problem is that while I have the numbers to capture the castle I am attacking if my whole party is present, I can’t seem to figure out how to make...
  16. Can’t complete support a non-imperial kingdom

I can’t complete it because I supposedly haven’t gathered the right amount of troops. It has said I have 41 since the quest started, but it hasn’t changed even though I now have 248 troops, have made a kingdom, and own a castle and a city. I would post pictures of my troops in my party but I...
  17. Horses as loot

Why after a battle where I kill around 30 horsemen and only a few horses die do I only get like 2 or 3 horses as loot? Realistically I should get around 20?
  18. How do I get all my troops to be present during siege battle

I hope I am posting this in the right forum. I am playing on Xbox One. I am pretty new to Mount and Blade Bannerlord and I am having the hardest time capturing any castle. My current problem is that while I have the numbers to capture the castle I am attacking if my whole party is present, I...
Back
Top Bottom