Search results for query: *

1. flzhky6

Not able to arrange marriages for the next generation

I think I figured it out. Whether or not it is a bug is debatable, I guess. My main character was leading an army without any other parties in it. I had removed the other parties from the army, but never disbanded it. Once I disbanded the army, I was able to get the marriage dialog with other clan leaders. Oddly, this is true even when I talk to other clan leaders that are themselves in an army. I just can't be leading an army myself.
    Thank you! This helped me out too! I had to disband the army to get the chat option for marriage proposal. Thanks a ton!
  2. flzhky6

In Progress 1.2 Party Roles Keep Getting Unassigned from Companions

Summary: As the title says, the party roles of surgeon and engineer were assigned to my brother Niasen and companion Litka. However, every so often when I check the party screen under the clan tab, these roles would just be unassigned. I made sure that I press "Done" to exit the tab and...
  3. flzhky6

Resolved 33 Soldiers Mysteriously Injured in Wife's Party

As for the question of no food yes.
    Troops and even you will get reduced to 0% health and be listed as wounded if you dont have enough food.

I think it was the latest stable patch that they made it so that if summoned lords dont have enough food, they will not join your army, but instead go to nearest town to get food, thats why she left in 1 case, and in the other when you moved towards her she didnt.
    Ah I see. Thanks! That makes sense!
  4. flzhky6

Resolved 33 Soldiers Mysteriously Injured in Wife's Party

Summary: As Picture 1 shows, my wife Phaea is leading a party in my army. There are 135 troops total in her army. As I move to the left (Picture 2) for a while, her party automatically left my Army without me doing anything. Also, 135 active troops turned into 102 with 33 wounded. But after...
  5. flzhky6

Resolved Cannot Disband Sister's Party

Thanks! I just left my companion in the town for a few days while I went about my business. After a few days (not sure how many), I checked again and the party was finally disbanded! Thanks for the tip. I can feel comfortable about assigning parties now :smile:
    You can't call companion to get back in your army while they are party leader.

You need disbanding party like in the screenshot 3 & 4 and wait some time. Afterthat, she will wait in city

-- I waited for a day outside Danustica (I didn't wait in town, but outside), but that character (whether the sister or the companion as that party's leader) would just sit in the town and do nothing.
    It was after disbanding party ?
  6. flzhky6

Resolved Cannot Disband Sister's Party

Summary: In the campaign, I gave my sister Aitheen a few bandit troops to level up her Roguery & Leadership skills, but a few days later I realized that I couldn't recall her back to my party (Screenshot 1 says "Aitheen is leading a party right now" as I hover over the recall button). I tried...
  7. flzhky6

Quick Question: If a soldier receives some damage but not wounded, will the damage be saved?

No.
    They will be 100% HP the next fight.

Only the wounded debuff prevents them from spawning.

Heroes work on HP though,so yea,if a Hero takes DMG it will translate into the next fight unless he's healed
    Ah! Thanks so much! This helps!
  8. flzhky6

Quick Question: If a soldier receives some damage but not wounded, will the damage be saved?

For example, during a siege, if I shoot an arrow at a soldier for 25 damage, and I press Tab to leave the battle and then start the battle again, will the 25 damage be saved to that soldier? Or will he get full health? Thanks!
  9. flzhky6

Cheaper Banner is Better?

Well im 99% sure that troop speed is speed on foot and mount speed is the speed of horses so the banners are completly different buffs so the price cant be compered
    ah I see. That makes sense. Thanks!
  10. flzhky6

Sorry the picture is too small. You can open the image in new tab or see the text of the effects below:

Banner of the Desert Winds
    Effect: Increased Troop Movement Speed (15%)

Tug of the Endless Steppe
    Effect: Increased Mount Movement Speed (10%)
  11. flzhky6

Like the picture shows: the cheaper Banner of Desert Winds seems to provide a greater speed boost regardless of calvary/infantry? Is this a bug or the desert winds doesn't work on calvary?
Back
Top Bottom