Search results for query: *

1. Eliminate a kingdom?

Is it possible to kill everyone in a kingdom so they don’t exist anymore?
  2. Garrisons won’t increase

hoping someone can answer a question. So I’m trying to conquer the map by myself and now I have 9 settlements. But some of them the garrison is just stuck at zero and wont increase.
  3. Ally Ai create small armies

Can anyone explain to me why every enemy kingdom is creating armies of 1500 plus but my Allie’s are making armies of only 500. I have like 20 clans in my kingdom. Most of the map but now I can make any headway as everyone keeps declaring war on me and it just back and forth. I take a city then...
  4. SP - General Voting for new owner of captured fief

After capturing a fief and it comes time for election I think that if you have a clan in your kingdom with the same culture as the captured fief then they should always be up for a vote. They don’t necessarily have to have the popular vote but they should be an option. And if I wanna spend a...
  5. Resolved Kicked out of sieged settlement

Summary:whenever I am in a sieged settlement waiting for the enemy to attack and another kingdom declares war on me it kicks my party out of the settlement. The. I have to loose troops to get back in! Super annoying!! Especially since I am playing the super dumb campaign. And now everyone is...
  6. In Progress Corrupted game files PS5

Summary:game files just suddenly started being corrupted today. How to Reproduce:idk Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video):
Back
Top Bottom