Search results for query: *

1. Uncle Khai

When are lords going to learn to surrender?

yea! it easy do that by set up roll % chance number army or by tier, like battle brothers roll fearsome trigger 15 hp! easy code right?
  2. Uncle Khai

Aside from Kuzait Noble Line, horse archers are generally terrible which is a shame.

also with terrible AI right now, it imposibble to hope there is any new update make better AI. all they know attack//retreat. they dont understand what kind of obj in front of them, concern arrow to have better shoot or change right target to shoot.. they not human like us
  3. Uncle Khai

Aside from Kuzait Noble Line, horse archers are generally terrible which is a shame.

just dont try control them, f1 f6 problem solve! in reality we dont have a large number MA run circle. many small group will work together to harass one target and run away when get danger. the battlefield also unlimited and no matter time until the attacker give up. that why in game MA bad at large army battle
  4. Uncle Khai

Patch Notes v1.2.3 ...?

lol this patch in your dream only
  5. Uncle Khai

When will the next update be?

It over! No more big update
  6. Uncle Khai

Cloth simulation issue

I know that sad but it over! No more big update
  7. Uncle Khai

"Shields Block on Back" actually don't block on back

Shield on back in vanilla at the moment adds 20 armor (or 10) to your armor when you get hit there thats it. In RBM we made them block damage fully however we have found out that the hitbox of shield on back is not matching actual hitbox of the shield. Shield held in the hand hitbox is fine though, even if you passively block projectile without holding the block button. It would be also nice if shield could passively block melee attacks, or at least if modders could activate it.
    yea that right! thank you for detail information bro
  8. Uncle Khai

It works sometimes. Like the rest of the game.
    what it work???
  9. Uncle Khai

add weight to projectiles! Problem solve for shield on back, more weight mean slow animation! Also count hp shield too! They still be destroy when wear on back, weapon like blunt or 2h can deal damage if the force big enough
  10. Uncle Khai

I don’t want necromancies this thread but I want shield block on back too! the perk did change but this issue still not update yet. So sad no idea what are they think :neutral:
  11. Uncle Khai

Do you ABSOLUTELY have to update the game every other day?

the number update still low! i want more! do you know Battle Brothers? there have time they updated game each weak for years. That show how quick response of devs vs community
  12. Uncle Khai

"Betting fraud" quest makes zero damn sense and sometimes can't be completed

just a few k gold! you really want trade a lot of thing to have it?
  13. Uncle Khai

Wear flag on back and more style!

That so convenient for any troops! in game we have a lot banner kinda small size. that no reason trade shield/bow/2h for hold it on hand. Or attach on lance or the most simple way! use cloak
  14. Uncle Khai

Stupid AI control archer

I have just finished a fight 1k vs 1k khuzait vs aserai ! There nothing to say until the stupid AI khuzait charge 400 archer melee vs infantry aserai! And of course I lose that battle! The thing make me angry is we stand on hill, they below! No idea for what reason charge! And I swear I will...
Back
Top Bottom