Search results for query: *

• Users: Mtfuji0315
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Mtfuji0315

Resolved 日本語 - JP I suspect you are missing a string id. Translation cannot be corrected.

Where did you find this error (which conversation, screen, area,...)?: Screenshot:
  2. Mtfuji0315

Resolved 日本語 - JP Fixed translations for Army,Armies,army,armies. Translation fix for ambiguous expressions

Because the ambiguous expressions were left in the machine translation, confusion and misunderstanding are caused. Bannerlord II's unit designations are terms that should be included in the game concept. Each unit name should be treated as a proper noun. It is desirable to express and translate...
  3. Mtfuji0315

Resolved 日本語 - JP <Concept title="{=ka8trb7d}Formation Types" <string id="2OnPxeu0"

翻訳が間違っているのではなく、原文の説明が違います。このため新規プレイヤーには、ゲーム内のルールが理解することは不可能です。 また、この説明に出てくるゲーム内用語の説明がなされていない為、補足説明を追記しました。 システムの構築ができないのであれば、暫定的にでも百科事典に記述するべきです。 It's not that the translation is wrong, it's that the original explanation is wrong. This makes it impossible for new players to understand the...
  4. Mtfuji0315

In Progress 日本語 - JP id="Du31GKSb"

Translation Error: <string id="Du31GKSb" text="この地区の判事として、[ib:hip][if:convo_mocking_aristocratic]賠償金を受け取るよう命じる。この犯罪は激情に駆られて起きたもので、悪意のあるものではなかった。銀を受け取らなければ、私の怒りを買うことになると、{TARGET_NOTABLE.LINK}に伝えよ!" /> Corrected Translation: <string id="Du31GKSb"...
  5. Mtfuji0315

Resolved 日本語 - JP id="5bIpeW9X"

Translation Error: <string id="5bIpeW9X" text="{SETTLEMENT}にあるあなたの路地が徒党集団に攻撃されています。助けに行かなければ、{RESPONSE_TIME}後に路地を失うことになります。" /> Corrected Translation: <string id="5bIpeW9X" text="{SETTLEMENT}にあるあなたの路地が徒党集団に攻撃されています。助けに行かなければ、{RESPONSE_TIME}日後に路地を失うことになります。" /> Add ”日” Where did you find this...
  6. Mtfuji0315

Resolved 日本語 - JP text="{CLAN_NAME} + 「*******」Correction of "Conjunctions".

Translation Error: SandBox\std_action_strings_xml_jpn.xml <string id="dfAE3liA" text="{CLAN_NAME}一団が{FACTION}と手を組みました" /> SandBox\std_SandBox_jpn.xml <string id="g7qhnsnJ" text="{CLAN_NAME}一族が、{KINGDOM_NAME}を去りました。" /> <string id="PBq1FyrJ" text="{CLAN_NAME}クランは壊滅しました。" /> Corrected...
  7. Mtfuji0315

In Progress 日本語 - JP Translation Error: text="伝書使"

Translation Error: 例 <string id="PutoRsWp" text="{CLAN_NAME}からの伝書使がやって来ました。{CAPTIVE_HERO.NAME}を解放すれば、身代金として{GOLD_AMOUNT}{GOLD_ICON}を支払うと提案しています。" /> <string id="ZqJ92UN4" text="{CAPTIVE_HERO.NAME}の解放に必要な身代金の提示を伝えに来た伝書使が到着した。" /> id="4fXpOe4N" id="gNf0ALKw" id="IB1xsVEr" id="JJQ0Hp4m"...
  8. Mtfuji0315

Resolved 日本語 - JP id="5CYdyMzj" id="FKe05WtJ" id="Ayrvf5yp"

Translation Error: MultiPlayer\std_TaleWorlds_MountAndBlade_Multiplayer_ViewModelCollection_jpn.xml <string id="FKe05WtJ" text="キル" /> Native\std_module_strings_xml_jpn.xml <string id="Ayrvf5yp" text="キル" /> <string id="5CYdyMzj" text="残り" /> Native\std_native_strings_xml_jpn.xml <string...
  9. Mtfuji0315

Resolved 日本語 - JP id="QfMeoKOm"

Translation Error: <string id="QfMeoKOm" text="兵士を向かわせる" /> Corrected Translation: EN <string id="QfMeoKOm" text="Send troops (Short Battle)" /> jpn <string id="QfMeoKOm" text="兵士に任せる (戦闘短縮処理)" /> The English sentence is "Send troops", but I interpreted it as "I will leave it to the soldiers."...
  10. Mtfuji0315

Resolved 日本語 - JP id="basevalue"

Translation Error: <string id="basevalue" text="拠点" /> Corrected Translation: <string id="basevalue" text="基礎値" /> 「拠点」=Footing of the activity and an important point to become. I express a place and a position and do not use it for a number. Where did you find this error (which conversation...
  11. Mtfuji0315

Resolved 日本語 - JP id="Sj9Ux8jS" id="FjRiPhEI"

Translation Error: <string id="Sj9Ux8jS" text="敗走した" /> <string id="FjRiPhEI" text="敗走した部隊" /> Corrected Translation: <string id="Sj9Ux8jS" text="撤退" /> <string id="FjRiPhEI" text="撤退した部隊" /> This ID indicates the following: This includes both soldiers who withdrew at the commander's orders...
  12. Mtfuji0315

In Progress 日本語 - JP id="SK8G9QpE"

Translation Error: <string id="SK8G9QpE" text="アップグレード・コスト" /> Corrected Translation: <string id="SK8G9QpE" text="コスト" /> Too many newlines and useless Where did you find this error (which conversation, screen, area,...)?: 1.1.5-1.2.2 Screenshot:
  13. Mtfuji0315

Resolved 日本語 - JP id="ZqJ92UN4"

Translation Error: <string id="ZqJ92UN4" text="{CAPTIVE_HERO.NAME}の解放に必要な身代金の提示を伝えに来た伝書使が到着した。" /> Corrected Translation: <string id="ZqJ92UN4" text="{CAPTIVE_HERO.NAME}の身代金の提示に使者が到着した。" /> Where did you find this error (which conversation, screen, area,...)?: 1.1.5-1.2.2 Screenshot:
  14. Mtfuji0315

In Progress 日本語 - JP id="PylbJEe5"

Translation Error: <string id="PylbJEe5" text="男 #" /> Corrected Translation: <string id="PylbJEe5" text="人数" /> Where did you find this error (which conversation, screen, area,...)?: 1.1.5 - 1.2.2_jpn Screenshot:
  15. Mtfuji0315

Resolved 日本語 - JP Mistranslation of "Troops" (important translation part)

The other person briefly pointed out the mistranslation once on his 2022.2.2, 17 months ago. However, it seems that TW's Japanese advisor did not understand the meaning. So, this time, I will write down a reliable explanation below. Also, depending on how the translation is applied, I think...
  16. Mtfuji0315

Resolved English I don't understand the ambiguous expression.

First of all I am not a native English speaker. I've been playing for about 2 years and still don't understand the effect. I vaguely feel that this skill is effective when the battle is automatically processed without entering the battle scene. Maybe all battles have something like this. Even if...
  17. Mtfuji0315

In Progress 日本語 - JP id="2OnPxeu0" Mistakes in the original English text and Japanese suggestions

Translation Error:<string id="2OnPxeu0" text="*****" Corrected Translation: EN <string id="ka8trb7d" text="Formation Types" /> <string id="2OnPxeu0" text=" In the battle scene, you can specify (order) the formation types for the Formation. There are 8 types of Formation Type: Line...
  18. Mtfuji0315

Resolved 日本語 - JP There are not enough words in the original English text.

Pertains to all languages.1.1.5~1.2.2 Translation Error: <string id="RTCjRw3I" text="Notables represent prominent residents of {TOWNS_LINK} and {VILLAGES_LINK} who are not nobles. They may include merchants, landowners, gang leaders and others. They can offer players quests, and good relations...
  19. Mtfuji0315

Resolved 日本語 - JP Translations with problems where punctuation marks are placed. v1.1.5 & v1.2.2

Translations with problems where punctuation marks are placed. Depending on the position of punctuation marks, the meaning of an adjective may change depending on which noun it is applied to. In addition, this mistake will be evaluated as poor expression and low reading comprehension. This is a...
  20. Mtfuji0315

Resolved 日本語 - JP Game play can be ignored and continued. But is the wrong translation. v1.1.5 & v1.2.2

Includes complete mistranslation. If you're an adult, even if you make a mistake in Japanese, the meaning will still be understood. However, it looks like the content was incorrectly explained by a child under the age of 10. In the encyclopedia, the character descriptions of non-imperial general...
Back
Top Bottom