Search results for query: *

• Users: Yozzer
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Yozzer

A little help please with battle orders, something seems to have corrupted.

Hi, I stopped playing Bannerlord about a year ago, but decided I would have another go, (I am a modded Warband freak). I went for beta 1.7, and just updated the copy I had already loaded on Steam. I had a few spurious problems, so decided to delete my previous installation, and loaded a fresh...
  2. Yozzer

Just moved from 1.4.1 to opt out, (1.4.1) but new opt out is 1.4.1

I moved to the opt out of beta which is 1.4.0, put my 4 mods in and started a new game. Tonight, a massive download over 3gb which is the new opt out....1.4.1. I moved from 1.4.1 because I was not happy with it and could no longer use the community patch since the latest patch, so now what do I...
  3. Yozzer

Oh no, just had a hotfix this morning which knobbled all my mods

Had a 101mb hotfix, (I am on 1.4.1), and none of my mods will work with it. I have only 3 mods, the community mod, improved garrisons, and diplomacy fixed. Tried them one at a time, but what had become a very playable game crashes within seconds each time. I wish there was a way to go back to...
  4. Yozzer

Need a mod to make treaties last more than a week, and also one to stop AI selling captive lords

As the title says. I am using the community patch and improved garrisons with 1.4.1, which for me makes it more playable, but very short peace treaties, sometimes less than a week, plus the AI bartering lords back to there clan, within a day or so, is causing me palpitations, so does anyone know...
  5. Yozzer

Some help please with the main quest.

I have been here before! I went on my own without becoming a vassal. Playing Beta 1.4.1 I reached the point where I have to gather 100 troops, clan 4, and got a fief, (a town in fact). All the boxes are ticked, and I noticed a tab in the now accessible kingdom tab, I went to see Istania, but as...
  6. Yozzer

1.4.1 not good for me

I had been using 1.4 Beta, which seemed stable, but as soon as I updated to 1.4.1, I started having crashes, (dumps sent off). In the end I completely reloaded Bannerlord 1.4.1, after deletion of files, including the one in the document folder. I started a new game, and all seemed well, (no...
  7. Yozzer

Fulfilled the independent kingdom main quest requirements, all ticked ok, but no dialogue with Istania to proceed

This is my third playthrough creating my own Kingdom with no problems at the kingdom creation stage previously, but either I am missing something obvious, or there is a bug in 1.41 beta. I have over 100 troops with me, clan level 3, taken a castle, but on going to either Istania or Arzagos, they...
  8. Yozzer

Must have been a small update today, now stutters again

I was asked the question about new or old modules today so assumed there had been an update. Now I have stutters again in battles! Does anyone else have this problem? I had it last week but cleared up after a mini patch.
  9. Yozzer

Nobles escaping far too easy, several a day

Playing the main quest, and captured all the Western Empire fiefs, but now having problems with Nobles escaping very quickly from my dungeons, sometimes 1-3 each day. Is there a skill or setting I need, or is nobody else having this problem? Really enjoying the game, but finding it frustrating...
  10. Yozzer

Fulfilled requirements but Istiana tells me I have not?

I have followed the main quest and earned a Clan 3 rating. I took a Town, Lycaron, and then was able to make peace, (though I still cannot get into their fiefs, I assume, though we are at peace, they are not happy with me). The next step was to tell Istiana my choice, which is to create my own...
  11. Yozzer

Fighting resembles Fire and Sword

I must confess I find fighting on horse back frustrating. Using a sword is similar to that in Fire and sword, which makes it awkward to hit a man on foot. I expect I will get accustomed to it, but I much prefer the fighting in Warband. Maybe it will be tweaked by a mod in the future.
  12. Yozzer

I have just noticed how much of my life has passed playing Mount & Blade

I started off playing M&B some years ago, and then progressed on to Warband, which proved even more addictive, and then of course the amazing progression of the many mods. The above was using a stand alone copy of M&B, and Warband, but then I bought a second copy of Warband on Steam, (for some...
  13. Yozzer

Shadow legion order strongold

I just noticed, (as I was losing money fast), I am being charged 10,862 each week as wages for the ex snake stronghold which I took, now the Shadow legion Stronghold. I cannot see this in the Wiki or changelog, is this now intended? I cannot control the garrison, and nothing seems to have...
  14. Yozzer

Stuck at the challenge in the Horse market

This is driving me nuts. I chose to take the twice round the circuit shooting at the targets. It took some practice, but even thought I have scored over 60 in the two circuits a number of time, (I even completed scoring over 60 in one circuit of less than 50 seconds so just galloped around not...
  15. Yozzer

Any way to disable debug, and will there be another download mirror

Only just downloaded this mod, (1.81 version), and it looks great and already at day 55, and then noticed today a new version 1.83 is ready. I wondered if another mirror for download will be made available at some stage, as I am already a member of several sites including ModDb and Nexus, and...
  16. Yozzer

Funny bug, guy riding around on a bridge

Gwion Map, rev 1.01, beta, (I know there is another patch but I cannot get into Steam). Cyndrwyns Party are moving (patrolling), around stood on a bridge, i.e. the bridge moves about overland with them stood on it, looks like their a bit like a futuristic weapon  :D
  17. Yozzer

A bug that gives you money

This is a bug early on which is useful getting money but I suppose needs fixing at some stage, low priority. Edit I am using the Beta version  8-)
  18. Yozzer

Can anyone help my Warband key is not compatable with steam

Well it looks like I am the unlucky one. My serial for Warband is old and I bought it from as a download from Virgin media online store at Gameplanet, of all dates, April 1st 2010. (April fools day in the UK for those who do not know). 1) My Warband serial will not activate on Steam 2) My VC...
  19. Yozzer

Problem losing town population

I own Alderburgh, and the population generally declines at between -1 and -8. I have tried reducing tax to zero, and the effect lasts about a week, and goes from perhaps -8 to -2, but still drops. I have given money and power, and did manage to get it up to a growth of +3 for a week at great...
  20. Yozzer

Merry Christmas, and thanks to the dev team for the upcomimng release

Many thanks to Michadr and all the dev team for all the dedicated work this year on Perisno. Being Christmas, it would have been easy to shelve the work until the new year, so a happy Christmas to you all and a great new year, (including all who read this), and I look forward to playing the...
Back
Top Bottom