Search results for query: *

1. Need More Info Recruitment bug

I cannot find where the save files are located, will upload if I find them. The issue is across all save files so i'm unsure if it would be helpfull
  2. Need More Info Recruitment bug

Went to play custom battles today and it did the same crash when I tried switching to some of the maps, this may be the actual issue and the recruitment thing was coincidental
  3. Need More Info Recruitment bug

Hey, sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please share your Crash ID with me? And, please have a look at our crash checklist and common workarounds lists to see if any of the steps in there will help with the issue.
    The Crash uploader wasn't activating so I will have to send files via ticket, However I seem to have solved the issue by deleting the save files I still had from an earlier version. Edit: it was working for a short period but is now broken again
  4. Need More Info Recruitment bug

Summary: When I recruit from towns or citys I crash when I try to go into battle. I tried going into a large custom battle and didn't have any issues, so it doesn't seem to be an issue with my hardware. I can still recruit prisoners without there being any issues. How to Reproduce: Have you used...
Back
Top Bottom