Search results for query: *

1. Ideas and suggestions for in-game economy systems and revenue settlement frequency

I've played Bannerlord for over 800 hours, experiencing the game's economy from multiple angles and multiple ways of playing. Now I suggest that it's time to make some changes to the game's economy. In the game, income and expenses are settled daily. I think the frequency of this settlement...
  2. SP - Economy Comments on changes to the in-game pricing system and revenue expenditure

I've played Overlord for over 800 hours, experiencing the game's economy from multiple angles and multiple ways of playing. Now I suggest that it's time to make some changes to the game's economy. In the game, income and expenses are settled daily. I think the frequency of this settlement is...
  3. hearsay of 1.8.0,it is real????

I heard the news of 1.8.0beta from Mount and Blade Chinese station,the news say that the station group had already translated it and waiting Talesworld to publish it recently,it is real or just a joke or a rumor?
  4. @Dejan

an idea shall we release the entire game or may be the whole finshed part no matter how much bug are they? we have bought bannerlord for two years,and you all had worked hard for it for countless time So I think it's time that we share the entire bannerlord,at least the whole completed part,and...
  5. question or just a place for discussion

What can we know about the progress?What's coming up? What's Talesworld's plan for the coming year?Do they building up the whole frame of the game,and will publishing them when they are fully completed?Or,the current frame is what all they have planned in for the game in the past project,and...
  6. plz fix this bug

Please fix this bug, the senior infantry and legionnaires of the empire don't know how to throw their pilar, this bug has been around for a long time, thanks
  7. 修复bug

帝国资深步兵和帝国军团步兵不会丢出他们的投矛,这个问题存在很长时间了,请修复他,谢谢你们
  8. A small bug of Legend infantry

Here a small bug happened in Legend infantry .I nearly forget when this bug existed ,after the upgrading, the empire infantry will happen to catch their pilar(is it this name,I don't know it clearly)and won't throw it even the enemy approaching,will taleworlds solve this bug in the coming month
Back
Top Bottom