plz fix this bug

Users who are viewing this thread

Please fix this bug, the senior infantry and legionnaires of the empire don't know how to throw their pilar, this bug has been around for a long time, thanks

This is not a bug. This was a design decision. If you follow the discussion you will see that feedback is already given; how much of this, if at all, is considered is anyone's best guess.

I can confirm that their ability to throw the pilas was removed intentionally. It's still being discussed internally though. If you have any specific feedback related to that, I can forward it.

This is not a bug. This was a design decision. If you follow the discussion you will see that feedback is already given; how much of this, if at all, is considered is anyone's best guess.
Thanks for your reply madnessario as well as Dejan.This may be a special design as you say,but actually I can't agree with it.Because pila was designed as a throwing weapon,secondary for a spear.It looks strange to see legionnaires use such a short things to defend riders.If we think that legionnaires need a real spear or the damage of the pila is too much,I think giving a real spear to the soldiers or lower the damage may be better

Nobody agrees with this stupid decision...it took us only a few weeks so that TW will at least consider this decision with their "design team". Haven´t heard anything since then about that.

Enjoy "The Vision"...

I can confirm that their ability to throw the pilas was removed intentionally. It's still being discussed internally though. If you have any specific feedback related to that, I can forward it.

Back
Top Bottom