Search results for query: *

1. Safety_Tree

Ways to counter Rambo Cav?

How does one counter this? Two separate times today alone I’ve seen solo cav wipe out entire PIKE formations without any loss, once with Vlandia, then with Khuzaits. It’s absolutely insane for this even to be a thing in the first place, and more or less equates to scoring a goal in soccer...
  2. Safety_Tree

Loving the Skirmishing Unit Changes!

Even if nobody else turns out to agree with me, I just want to say I absolutely love the changes to throwing weapon classes! I’ve been playing them nonstop all evening and it has been an absolute blast. (Although I’m curious as to why the brigand saw so little change.) The new perks that allow...
  3. Safety_Tree

On Ammo Choices and Hidden Values

Hey there, I've noticed that, oddly enough, the choice for archers that offers barbed arrows seems to consistently give me the best overall performance, even compared to perk options that explicitly say "Grants better Ammo", whether that option be the headshot bonus or the accuracy period...
  4. Safety_Tree

Best use of Skirmishing Units?

Hey, so I’ve been getting more and more into skirmishers/hybrid infantry in captain mode, but the outcome seems hit or miss (pun intended), especially with Sturgian Brigands. Are there any tips you would like to share in using them effectively? All answers related to “they’re trash don’t ever...
  5. Safety_Tree

Resolved Pixelated Graphics Regardless of Settings

Summary: Graphics, since update, have become incredibly pixelated regardless of performance settings, resolution, or resolution scale. How to Reproduce: Simply play the game Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 64-bit GPU: GTX 1050 GPU Driver Version: GeForce 472.12 CPU: AMD FX 4300 Quad-Core RAM...
Back
Top Bottom