Search results for query: *

• Users: Tukomika
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Need More Info 1.7.2 Black battlefield

Summary: Battlefield went black out of nowhere. How to Reproduce: Happened to me for the first time. Have you used cheats and if so which: No. Scene Name (if related): Don't know the name of the scene. Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 GPU: Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX...
  2. Bugged ballista

Veron castle 1.7.2 Joined allied army to help siege the castle and there it was. Both of them can be used.
  3. How do I play with broken left hand + minor bug with bandits

I have broken my left hand recently and will have a cast on for the next 6 weeks. I can't really do much and was wondering if anyone could help me find a way to play the game :D. The cast I have on is wrapped around the wrist and index/middle/ring fingers, but I can use just the thumb pretty...
  4. In Progress Loose formation bug?

So almost every single fight I put my archers in loose formation. After some time or after enemy units come closer my archers start to adjust their position. (I can't remember this happening with looters though). It looks something like this At the start: - - - - - - - - - - - - -...
  5. Smithing

So a few days ago I started looking for ways to make money and oh boy I did. I was trying to get out of debt (tribute payments ???), didn't even want to play the game, so I wouldn't mess up my save and started to look for ways to get some denars (without cheating). I made a post about tribute...
  6. Tribute payments are insane

I don't even know where to start, but tribute payments are insane. I started my kingdom by taking a town when a rebellion occurred, maxed it out, had all of my companions operate caravans all the time, got ~100 relation with all of the notables in my towns and villages. At this point I was...
  7. In Progress Companions can govern settlements while being held prisoner in hideout

Summary: Companions can govern settlements while being held prisoner in hideout How to Reproduce: Assign companion as a governor to any town which is being held prisoner in a hideout Have you used cheats and if so which: No I assigned the companion as a governor to a town without knowing that he...
Back
Top Bottom