Search results for query: *

• Users: amanamoth
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. couched lances need to have a reduced area of effect

many times that i get "hit" by a lance it isnt even close to where i am, it feels like the entire area in front of the horse is a kill zone, sometimes the lance is on the other side of the horse and it still hits me. ive even seen player move their lanced fast left and right to get a hit...
  2. what is causing server crashes?

does tale worlds know what is causing it?
  3. typical multiplayer experience as of now

I start up the game, wait for it to start. I look at the custom servers list, the most amount of people in a server is 25. I close the game.
  4. so is this game dead now?

server crashes constantly killing population, it feels like most have left, couldnt even get a 40+ player game today
  5. knives, daggers, cleavers, etc

bring these weapons into the game for the peasant classes in multiplayer
  6. in the final release we should be able to build siege equipment in MP

we should have a hammer tool that can construct catapults, trebuchets, ballistas wherever we want
  7. stabbing is way too slow

feels like im moving in syrup, please make stabbing faster, especially for spears, maybe at least like 5%
  8. can catapults fire multiple projectiles now or is this a visual glitch?

Edit: just to be clear, my catapult was firing only single projectiles
  9. return death count

it kill the competitive nature of the game to not have death count included
  10. muted for no rason

i dont even know what could possibly caused this, i havent even been playing for the past 2 days
  11. give me back my rocks

they were very useful and fun to play with, bring them back
  12. morale loss

When a flag is contested it shouldn't cause morale loss
  13. unban me

unban me from the chat
  14. separate chat systems

i want to opt into a separate chat system where i can converse with my fellow based players without filters, im tired of cry babies ruining my M&B experience
  15. game starts in windowed mode

when launching the game it starts in windowed mode, i have to keep changing it in the settings
  16. profamity

Roman general Scipio Afric**** The expansive ****ol Empire The Islamic Republic of ****stan
  17. remove profanity checker

remove it
  18. custom loadouts

whenever i play as a empire recruit i only really want the pilum and the sword, why then do i also have to spawn with javs and shield if i drop them anyways?
  19. let me see curse words

let me turn off the word filter, i am not a baby i can handle seeing naughty words
  20. remove the invisible wall on the tall round tower on the aserai map

it wasnt there before and you could do a cool jump
Back
Top Bottom