Search results for query: *

• Users: LyonExodus
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. LyonExodus

[In progress] Every Bannerlord High Tier Troop Analyzed

Here is an ongoing Playslist that by the end will cover around 34 units, between T4 and T6. It will not only talk about equipment & armor but also use hours of testings to give the viewer all he/she needs to know in order to make an informed decision based on their own playstyle, Playlist Here...
  2. LyonExodus

SP - General The Problem With Spears and a Potential Short-Term Fix

I have played Bannerlord for well over an year now and one of the things that was untouched since the time I started is the way Thrusting spears work. Patch 1.8. is no different than any other, spears Ai is still very much struggling for both Cav and Infantry. As we can see in this here video...
  3. LyonExodus

SP - Battles & Sieges Prioritizing Lords/heroes to use Siege weapons

I was scrolling trough discord and i have seen this suggestion by a player by the name of Sylver. He suggested to prioritize companions and Lords to have a priority on the use of siege weapons in order to increase the Engineering skill. I think it's a pretty good one and would also mitigate...
  4. LyonExodus

SP - World Map Fog of war mechanic: Great concept but needs more tools

After playing 1.8. for a few days one thing that drastically changed is this new Fog of War mechanic that doesn't allow the player to view all kinds of information for any given settlement. I think this mechanic has a lot of potential but just lacks the supporting tools to feel more than just an...
  5. LyonExodus

1.7.2. INFANTRY META (SHIELDS) (GUIDE)

Alright, so you might know that with the release of 1.7.2. some units have been modified and changed, i have run some tests to update you on the "New Meta" of infantry units. the ones you should go for and the ones you should avoid or not simply head bash into the enemies, some units, like the...
  6. LyonExodus

Best & Worst Ranged Units Tested 1.6.2. . Did anything change?

It was about time i brought to you guys some more Units testing. This time it will just be the Ranged units, ranked both in Shooting & Melee, Elite, Standard or Merc unit it doesn't matter, if you are at least tier 4 and recruitable you get tested. A LITTLE DISCLAIMER: I was unable to test...
  7. LyonExodus

Best units in Bannerlord update for 1.5.9. up to 1.6.1.

Just so you know fellow Lords: this post is still relevant in 1.6. & 1.6.1. as no much as happened to the units or AI. i will update this page when and if some changes happen, everything said below about weapons and Cavalry is still pretty much untouched. Another reason is, at the time i made...
  8. LyonExodus

In Progress Reposting Of 1.5.9. Beta Milita and Gate Bug

Summary: Original Post 1: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/1-5-9-beta-milita-not-fighting-bug.441389/ Original Post 2: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/main-gate-siege-bug-1-5-9-beta.441391/ How to Reproduce: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video)...
  9. LyonExodus

Main Gate Siege Bug 1.5.9. beta

The 1.5.9. beta is a stable one for sure but some problems are still present as expected in a beta. Many of those problems were encountered during Sieges. not only related to AI. We all know sieges are far from perfect but it's worrying when things, for some reason, get worse ending up in...
  10. LyonExodus

1.5.9. Beta Milita Not Fighting Bug

The 1.5.9. is a stable one for sure but some problems are still present as expected in a beta. Many of those problems were encountered during Sieges. not only related to AI. We all know sieges are far from perfect but it's worrying when things, for some reason, get worse ending up in breaking...
Back
Top Bottom