Search results for query: *

1. In Progress Friendly troops banner opacity reverts after changing it

Summary: In Siege and TDM at least, when you change the friendly troops banner opacity it changes it to the value you put in. However, friendly troops who have respawned (I think this is the case, or they havent died yet) have the default banner opacity from before the change again. How to...
  2. No loot in siege

After a siege the whole castle (or the attackers siege encampment) gets plundered but for some reason the soldiers don't get any loot. I understand the lord gets most but hardworking soldiers deserve their loot as well so please gibe loot back after siege. Thanks
  3. Siege maps where

Hi, I haven't seen a thread or question anywhere so I ask it here: What happened to all the siege maps? We only have 3 now left. Are the others being updated/worked on?
  4. NERF VLANDIA

Vlandia needs a nerf because Vlandians think they're better than everyone else with their stupid crossbows and stupid kettle hats and everything about them is stupid and lame Let's start Peasant - good class, honourable fighters. No need for adjustments. Only good Vlandian unit Voulgier -...
  5. Siege mode timer issue

I wanted to post this on the Technical Issues but it's not really a bug that's related to gameplay issues or whatever. It's only that the siege maps in EU server start at 15:00 instead of 25:00 so attackers basically always lose on time. For me, grabbing ABCD flags means you win but the...
Back
Top Bottom