In Progress Friendly troops banner opacity reverts after changing it

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.7.0.301499
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded
Summary: In Siege and TDM at least, when you change the friendly troops banner opacity it changes it to the value you put in. However, friendly troops who have respawned (I think this is the case, or they havent died yet) have the default banner opacity from before the change again.

How to Reproduce: Go in Siege/TDM and change 'Friendly Troops Banner Opacity' to something different, then see the change and wait until you see some banners with the old opacity

In the video, when I go to options at 0:07 it says 'Friendly troops Banner Opacity = 0.10', but that is already not even the proper value since the actual banner opacity is way higher. I 'change' it to 0.10 and the friendly troop banners' opacity is suddenly way less. Then at 0:53 (I forgot to die asap) when the camera is pointed towards friendlies, you see the same opacity from the start of the video above some friendly troops.
Then from 1:08 you can see some friendly troops with the old opacity, and still some (who I guess haven't respawned yet) who have the opacity from the change I did at the start.

Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: Radeon RX590
GPU Driver Version: 21.10.2
CPU: intel i5-10400F
RAM: 16gb
Motherboard: Asus TUF GAMING B560M-PLUS
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Back
Top Bottom