Search results for query: *

• Users: Yojimpo89
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Resolved Companions and clan members don't act as mounted archers

Summary: Companions and clan members don't act as mounted archers. They don't use bow and arrow, even with fire at will active, they don't register as ranged cavalry on the party screen. How to Reproduce: Give companion or clan member bow and arrow and horse. Have you used cheats and if so...
  2. Need More Info Nobles spawn without weapons

Summary: not sure if a bug or an oversight, but some nobles from rebel or companion clans spawn without armour and sometimes without weapons, so I've got someone running around the battlefield in a merchant coat, punching people. Is there a way to equip them? Or will you be implementing...
  3. In Progress Problems with abdicating the throne

Summary: I have discovered a number of issues when abdicating the throne from a created Kingdom. I don't know if the problem is the same if you become the ruler of an existing kingdom. Firstly, the new ruler's clan that wins the election will take the same banner as my character. If I change my...
  4. Resolved Female clan members can't marry

I am married and both of my brothers are married but my sister won't. One of the clans in my kingdom has no heirs and I'm trying to get the leader to marry her. I propose marriage, he says, who's hand are you offering? I say, the hand of Alda (my sister) he says, well yes I was looking for a...
  5. Resolved Missing family member after ransom (holding) 1.5.7 main

My sister had been captured, and she was ransomed back. Then for days she has been, "holding," but says, "last seen at Rovalt today." I went to Rovalt and she isn't there. If I try and make a party with her it says, "this hero has just escaped from captors and will be available after some time...
  6. Resolved Disrupt supply lines bug 1.5.7

So the message from Arzagos tells me that the caravan will be moving from Varcheg to Makeb in 5 days. A second bullet point below it that came through at the same time says, "Caravan is moving on to Omor from Varcheg." I think, maybe it means in 5 days? I start moving towards Varcheg. A day...
  7. SP - General Clan members won't enter tournaments

I like that party members can increase their skills in tournaments, however, only companions will enter. The only way clan members will enter is if I leave them in the keep or if they have their own party. They won't join from my party. Is this as intended?
  8. Resolved How to make brother have kids? Wife keeps moving 1.5.7 main

I want my brother to have children, I got him married and I put he and his wife in the same settlement but she moves. I've done it three times and she keeps moving somewhere else. I saw somebody post about this issue for 1.5.6 beta, but thought I should make a new thread to ask, is there another...
  9. Resolved Clan roles bug

I turned my quartermaster into a caravan. When I went to replace them in the clan menu, the option to assign as quartermaster wasn't available, so I found them in the tavern to assign them through conversation and it said my caravan was still the quartermaster.
Back
Top Bottom