Search results for query: *

1. B Musket Era The Deluge: With Fire & Sword

Hello, hello! Such a silence here... hope it didn't died somehow. Have 2 small questions, not so hard are they:
    1. Can we expect some news? Maybe new Developers Diary, something new on ModDB?
    2. Single-player mode.. can we expect campaign/s? If yes, will they be based on real historical events or more like a bit "fantasy" (like conquering The Great Duchy of Moscow, looking for the "Black Mace" like in original WF&S or trial to combine Commonwealth and Kingdom of Sweden into one union)?
    didn't expect a new comment, hello!
    1 - hopefully we will get some news to break the silence

2 - yes on the 1st dev vlog it promised both multiplayer AND singleplayer :grin:
    in the 2nd dev vlog it mentioned plenty of real events in the early game (late period of the Thirty Years war, Venetian Ottoman conflict, Cossack rebellion) and on the late game (The Deluge between Poles and Ruskies, 2nd Northern war between Swedes and Ruskies, 4th Austro Ottoman war). although i'd love to see the WFaS fantasy quests
  2. SP Medieval Dell'arte della guerra

Its truth that mod initial goal was changed to Wars of Roses (actually entire British isles, Scotland and Ireland included) but development team is not big, and our goal is to achieve great lvl of historical accuracy, so with given resourses its not possible to cover something bigger. There are still possibility that big parts of Western Europe going to be added in future but this is not certain.
    well that's a shame, i suppose a solution is to gradually add factions, taking your time (similar to your roadmap from the british isles to the burgundian wars, etc.)
  3. SP Medieval Dell'arte della guerra

The development is alive and massive work in progress, no sorrows about. Perhaps not all folks knowing, but it is mentioned, it will be War of the Roses (not ''half'' world as mentioned last year), and towns, all equipment will be totally changed to the british Islands of that period in best possible researched and converted way (clear also with fitting merceneries). But that takes time also for first public test versions. So finally look forward to probably early next year and then to an astonishing fine researched result. No haste needed. Ok at x-mas would be fine, but thats to much 'wish' :wink:.
    ah okay
    well again, the modders should take all the time they need :smile:
    it's just that i got too excited staring at the map, you can thank EU4, VIC2, HOI4 and CK2 for making me stare into maps :wink:
  4. SP Medieval Dell'arte della guerra

Is this mod still alive?
    i hope the mod is still alive
    and hope the modders are alive and doing well, it'd be a shame if the mod was shut down (i mean, a mod set in the late medieval period is just so awesome, plus including Byzantine rump states as well :grin: )
  5. B Musket Era The Deluge: With Fire & Sword

On this special evening, together with the entire team, we wish you Marry Christmas.
    We know that in the last year we did not pamper you with an excess of materials from our work. Therefore, we would like to make a little surprise today, presenting one of the most important elements of the modification - hussar armor in a version with a richly decorated helmet - and a fragment of our soundtrack

tDII_Track_1_beta

1.png

2.png

8.png

5.png

3.png

4.png

6.png

beautiful!
  6. SP Medieval Dell'arte della guerra

It seems really dead... after 2 years almost...
    it seems, but hopefully the modders are alive and well
    it's already 2022
    also i seen you before in the Mount and Gladius 2 : Rise Of Aurelian thread before
  7. SP Medieval Dell'arte della guerra

i hope it's not dead
    and while it makes me sad that Byzantium is gone, but thank god Trebizond and Theodoro are still there
    would also be nice to have Epirus as well

that means i can restore the Komnenoi dynasty back to the throne of Constantinople, also known as Nova Roma
    use the character customization to create Constantine XI, and also invade as the Goths of Theodoro
    and also give the Pope a smack down while reforming the Roman Empire

already hyped for this mod
  8. B Musket Era The Deluge: With Fire & Sword

Sorry, but it's still not available and won't be in 2021.
    well that sucks, but i'm alright with Multiplayer
    since i loved being a HRE Cuirassier cutting down kebabs

also seen your 2 videos about the world and the factions
    also fell in love when you showed the armet helmets and the Three Quarters Armor

also wish you would include a bit of Western Anatolia (and Trebizond too)
    also wish you could add Denmark-Norway

what makes them different than HRE and Sweden ?

-beautiful red uniforms for infantry, cavalry, officers and life guards
    -Dutch and German mercenaries (or as i like to go by Landsknechts, despite no longer existing due to more shot and less pike)
    -Kalthoff Repeater, imagine a repeating pistol or carbine like the Luntenschloss Drehling and the Lorenzoni pistol and the wheellock warhammer (i suggest searching up those 4 interesting weapons in Google :wink: add the axe pistol in too )
    (also i want my question asked, what about that Breechloading wheellock musket i shared from Forgotten Weapons ?)
  9. MP Musket Era SIEGE OF BUDA 1686 – HISTORICAL EVENT FOR M&B WARBAND: THE DELUGE MOD (2021. 07. 23.)

i'm surprised again that The Deluge lives on :O
    (also i talked with PAAC and he told me that there actually were going to have three quarter armors for HRE and Sweden, and it sucks it's never gonna be updated)
  10. B Musket Era The Deluge: With Fire & Sword

i really hope they have Three Quarter Armors and Armet helmets
    PAAC told me in https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/things-and-stuff-i-noticed.439850/

in the files of Warband Deluge that they had 3 Quarter Armors, armets and plumed variants and even Spain and France)

i really wish the Warband Deluge had 1 more update :sad:
  11. B Antiquity Mount & Gladius II: Rise of Aurelian

i really hope this isn't abandoned
    i wanna play as a Cataphract clad in chain/lamellar/scale armor

i really hope this mod goes strong as the deluge mod for Bannerlord (inspired by Warband Deluge mod)
    (i also hope there will be one more update [which probably might never come] for the Deluge mod for Warband,
    3 quarter armors with black versions and armet helmets along with plumed variants for armets, burgonets and morions, and also Denmark-Norway with kalthoff repeaters and Dutch/German Landsknechts)
  12. things and stuff i noticed

Ah those are unused materials eighter from upcoming (but seemingly never coming if they dont in fact update the mod) Updates or Previous version that after past updates it have been removed from the Faction's equipment's reach

Its very sad, if you look into the archives, they have a bucket full of unreleased (3 quarter armors for swedish and HRE) Plumed morions and spanish variants

Not to mention the factions of SPAIN and FRANCE, both of them were seemingly 30 to 60% Complete, with dozens of hats and Clothes that also are only avaliable rumbling in BRF, But its even possible to play with them, in the Item_Kind Files you can find those items ID and use them in thigs such as bots (Like the ones in thuesday's squad leader) But to implement them in Multiplayer its required some Morghs knowledge i suppose

Mate i still cant belive those fellows out of something droped releasing Spain and France, it would be so great to have them both
    (are you still there ?, i made this post because i was waiting for your response)

also have you heard about a mod for Bannerlord called The Deluge: With Fire and Sword
    which mixes the singleplayer of WFaS, making the map even bigger
    and the multiplayer of The Deluge

which seems really awesome

still
    i just wish for one more update for the Warband Deluge
    one more, to have the 3 quarters armor and armet helmets for cuirassiers and Denmark-Norway with their kalthoff repeaters and Dutch/German landsknechts :sad:
  13. things and stuff i noticed

Ah those are unused materials eighter from upcoming (but seemingly never coming if they dont in fact update the mod) Updates or Previous version that after past updates it have been removed from the Faction's equipment's reach

Its very sad, if you look into the archives, they have a bucket full of unreleased (3 quarter armors for swedish and HRE) Plumed morions and spanish variants

Not to mention the factions of SPAIN and FRANCE, both of them were seemingly 30 to 60% Complete, with dozens of hats and Clothes that also are only avaliable rumbling in BRF, But its even possible to play with them, in the Item_Kind Files you can find those items ID and use them in thigs such as bots (Like the ones in thuesday's squad leader) But to implement them in Multiplayer its required some Morghs knowledge i suppose

Mate i still cant belive those fellows out of something droped releasing Spain and France, it would be so great to have them both

wow so they ACTUALLY MADE THREE QUARTERS ARMORS FOR SWEDEN AND HRE ?

wow
    also it would be nice to also have Denmark-Norway with their Kalthoff repeaters

this is just so sad
    i just wish they made one more update
    - to have Denmark-Norway with kalthoff repeaters, dutch and german landscknechts, Gonge muskets, peasants, life guards, Drabant Korps and guerillas
    - three quarters armors and armets for HRE and maybe Sweden
    - give the AI HRE Rondartschiets shields (they don't spawn with shields)
    - and well give a few more maps, it would be awesome to have Constantinople,

this is not fair ! :sad:

just have 1 or 2 more updates
  14. "Battle of Chocim 1621 A.D." - Historical event (24.05.2020)

i'm surprised that The Deluge is still alive
    just wish there was one more update to include three quarters armors and armet helmets and plate gauntlets for the HRE Heavy Cuirassier
  15. SP Medieval Bretwalda - Divided Kingdoms

it looks great already
    also will it include Scandinavia , Frisia , Normandy and Kievan Rus ?
  16. Is there a single player campaign planned for the deluge?

i really wish there was a single player campaign :sad:

along with three quarters armor and armet helmet for the HRE heavy cuirassiers
  17. B Musket Era The Deluge: With Fire & Sword

Ahh yes, the delunge.
    what an amazing mod
    still a shame that there couldn't be three quarters armor and armet helmets (with plumes) and plate gauntlets for Heavy Cuirassiers of The HRE
    and Denmark wasn't in the mod
    and the flags were all buggy (i tried to choose sweden but it chose another flag, and when i chose Holland it chose another flag and it wouldn't even appear)
    and also horses that tank musket balls with no problem
    and shields (especially the ones for Rondartschiers)
    have the durability of cardboard

but i still love the mod and work and passion and effort that was put into it
  18. B Musket Era The Deluge: With Fire & Sword

i have a question

are you going to have a breechloading wheel lock arquebus ?
    it was made in 1625 in the HRE

8 years after the Thirty years war

here's a link to a forgotten weapons video
    i think it would be OP in Multiplayer

so make it very Expensive and only to HRE Dragoons

if not then make it into a hidden weapon in a map (any mode or just invasion , like the axe pistol , fuse lock pistol , golden yataghan , and flambard)

by the way another question
    in the Mount and Blade With Fire and Sword game

do double barreled wheel lock carbines exist in the 1600s ?

and did swedish infantry troops or mercenaries ever had half armors ?
  19. SP Medieval Kingdom Come - A 13th-14th Century Europe mod

this looks really awesome
    wish you best of luck :grin:

and can't wait to join the Byzantine Empire and conquer all of anatolia
    and Rome
    (also known as The Eastern Roman Empire)
Back
Top Bottom